Page 39 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The "supporting documentation" is shit SHE said. Accusations are NOT evidence. Accusations have to be supported by evidence. Accusations are accusations.

You are basically saying that just because someone says something, that there is evidence that what they said happened. That isn't how this works.
    Yes testimony from the accused is evidence. I don't know why you think it isn't.

And the supporting documentation is verified by a third party professional in a setting that long predated the confirmation hearing of Kavanaugh.

You may not feel like that's "good enough", but it's all legally evidence and is credible evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Really? How come you shit head trolls are the only ones who have been trying to spread the same old and tired lies about me for years now? Bunch of low life losers with nothing better to do than troll people.
    lies? lol maybe you don't remember it, but YOU DID THESE THINGS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yes testimony from the accused is evidence. I don't know why you think it isn't.

And the supporting documentation is verified by a third party professional in a setting that long predated the confirmation hearing of Kavanaugh.

You may not feel like that's "good enough", but it's all legally evidence and is credible evidence.
    Testimony is. This isn't testimony. It is an accusation. She hasn't testified.

Lets go ahead and start calling Kavanaugh's denial credible evidence to the contrary then, since you want to call her accusation credible evidence also. Congratulations, back to he said/she said. 100%. There is no physical evidence and there is no one else commenting for either side.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-17-2018 at 02:34 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Keep defending your troll buddies.
    I'd be defending you if you weren't deliberately attempting to evade solid grievances on your character. None of what you have said or done is rational of a person willing to learn and evolve from mistakes. It is truly worrisome, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Is he really a high school teacher? Damn. That's fucked up that a mind like his is influencing children.
    Look at cwolff here. All of these posts floating about detailing what an absolute piece of shit his best friend is and the only thing he has to say is "Your victim is a high school teacher? That's fucked up, he shouldn't be near children."

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The "supporting documentation" is shit SHE said. Accusations are NOT evidence. Accusations have to be supported by evidence. Accusations are accusations.

You are basically saying that just because someone says something, that there is evidence that what they said happened. That isn't how this works.
    Weird, you seem to think that's the case with an accusation made against me. Oh wait, you're a useless fucking troll. Shocker.

Blog Entries

It's evidence that she's talked about it before, it's not evidence that he actually did it.

Nothing that has been revealed so far elevates this beyond a he said she said situation.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Weird, you seem to think that's the case with an accusation made against me. Oh wait, you're a useless fucking troll. Shocker.
    Except you literally posted the shit and there are logs of it. Retard.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

She's a college professor with no known history of fabrication, and she provided therapy notes from 2012 that described the incident. So it's not 100% he said/she said.
    A) The notes didn't name anyone.
    B) Even if they did she could have made it up years ago.
    C) You're dumb.

Because you're the real victim right? Like I said, keep making shit up.
    None of that is made up though, and you and everyone else here knows it.

There's a reason why you're known for being a pathological liar by most people on here. And by most, I mean pretty much everyone except soywolff. Even time4fun knows you're garbage, but hating Trump > being an all around piece of shit of a human being, so she's ok with you for now. Your anus must be huge by now.

But anyway, tell us again which parts are made up. Be specific. Or just keep deflecting because you already know you're full of shit. It's not like it matters, because everyone else here knows what a sack of trash you are already anyway.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible