Page 104 of 291 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Deported.
    Confirmed not a democrat.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer just dropped a bomb on Kavanaugh. https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...eborah-ramirez

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer just dropped a bomb on Kavanaugh. https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...eborah-ramirez
    Avenatti has a client too. Not sure if its the same person as this article though. Its getting interesting

Edit: Avenatti says the woman from this article is not his client
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-23-2018 at 08:04 PM.

In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty. After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away.
    I almost feel bad for how far the Democrat party has sunk.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Avenatti has a client too. Not sure if its the same person as this article though. Its getting interesting

Edit: Avenatti says the woman from this article is not his client
    So there is the pattern of sexual abuse against women people were wondering about.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    So there is the pattern of sexual abuse against women people were wondering about.
    I believe that was put forward as evidence of innocence right?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I believe that was put forward as evidence of innocence right?
    It was, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I almost feel bad for how far the Democrat party has sunk.
    It's surreal to believe a woman claiming to be a devout catholic would consume enough alcohol to become inebriated to the point of black out. Gluttony is a sin and moderation is a virtue. Just as well, when that kid fucking ran down the hall shouting that Brett Kavanaugh stuck his dick in someones face and nothing happened. If you were in a hallway and you heard someone, not just someone but an actual identifying name, make that claim would you not feel compelled to go to administration or the police?

It's fucking Yale, I know, but that's damning. They wouldn't have wanted to be associated with that shit, right?

I believe that these allegations carry about as much weight as the previous one and America needs to put a stop to this hail mary accusations to delay Supreme Court picks. This is old hat and it needs to stop. You Leftist crybullys go on and on about so called Justice yet can't condemn your own party people, you won't condemn people where there are 911 calls and you only want justice when it's against a Conservative. You all have descended down the slimy path of destroying innocent until proven guilty. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It's surreal to believe a woman claiming to be a devout catholic would consume enough alcohol to become inebriated to the point of black out. Gluttony is a sin and moderation is a virtue. Just as well, when that kid fucking ran down the hall shouting that Brett Kavanaugh stuck his dick in someones face and nothing happened. If you were in a hallway and you heard someone, not just someone but an actual identifying name, make that claim would you not feel compelled to go to administration or the police?

It's fucking Yale, I know, but that's damning. They wouldn't have wanted to be associated with that shit, right?
    The fact that it took her 6 days of "assessing her memories" and "consulting with her attorney" to decide that this is what happened and that it amounted to sexual assault really does scream "THIS IS BULLSHIT!"

Add the fact that she too is demanding an FBI investigation also screams "DELAY TACTIC!"

This whole thing just sounds like yet more bullshit that didn't come out until AFTER the confirmation hearings.