Page 271 of 291 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The kid just walks away too. What a weak willed bitch.
    In his defense, wtf else could he do?

Aside from this of course
    Last edited by Methais; 10-13-2018 at 12:43 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    In his defense, wtf else could he do?
    Bah! I keep forgetting they don't follow the basic rules of starting a fucking fight. They got two hands, Methais! Where the fuck did basic common sense in these kids go?

Rabble rabble rabble! I'm waving my walker! Get off my lawn!

Bah! I keep forgetting they don't follow the basic rules of starting a fucking fight. They got two hands, Methais! Where the fuck did basic common sense in these kids go?

Rabble rabble rabble! I'm waving my walker! Get off my lawn!
    He knew that he was gonna have a bad time if he tried that. He waited for the other dude to look away before trying to sucker punch him like a little twat.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He knew that he was gonna have a bad time if he tried that. He waited for the other dude to look away before trying to sucker punch him like a little twat.
    Yeah.

Oh I think I know what happened. He didn't have the Antifa brand bike-lock on him. He went to go get it from his moms minivan.
    Last edited by Astray; 10-13-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    This is how crazy these people are. If the left doesn't get a political win in November it's going to get worse:
    Yeah, it will, stocking up as we speak. In fact, went today to help my sister buy a nice police trade in S&W 9. Well, this and the fact she is about to drop the divorce paperwork on her 6'7" drunk dope addict husband. Now for some range time.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 10-13-2018 at 08:50 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

This is fucking great. I'm surprised I haven't seen this episode, but Uncle Ruckus doing the facing-reverse Bible exorcism on Tom with all the stereotypes is funny as fuck. Riley's "Fuck You" speech from the chocolate episode is still my favorite though.

I still haven't read a goddamn thing in this thread. And it can suck it. <3 everyone, bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    This is fucking great. I'm surprised I haven't seen this episode, but Uncle Ruckus doing the facing-reverse Bible exorcism on Tom with all the stereotypes is funny as fuck. Riley's "Fuck You" speech from the chocolate episode is still my favorite though.

I still haven't read a goddamn thing in this thread. And it can suck it. <3 everyone, bye.
    Legend.

^

Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I never knew Don Lemon was gay, but I'm not the least bit surprised that he is.