Page 87 of 291 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's a very simple fix.

If it's a republican, they're guilty no matter what.

If it's a democrat, how dare you even think of accusing them in the first place!
    You know what is sad is that you are 100% correct. They will flip so fast when the tables are turned peoples necks will snap trying to follow it. Just ask Keith Ellison.
    Last edited by kutter; 09-22-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Saw this on Twitter and it's both sad and funny how true it is:

I must tell my story. OK. In front of the Senate. OK. In a full hearing. OK. As soon as possible. OK. Actually I’m busy. OK. My email doesn’t work. OK. I can’t fly on planes. OK. I need more time. OK. Stop bullying me!

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Maybe and maybe there is no legal case to be made. I don't know. We'd have to consult attorneys. I can see though that the cyber stalking is a real thing here. For example; I've ignored four of five of the trolls yet they can and do still stalk my inbox. This is a failing by Kranar and whoever else is in charge here. It should be addressed, its not being addressed and litigation may be the only way to compel action.

This is exactly what litigation is for. You can't just go and kill someone who keeps harassing you. That's a form of vigilantism that is anti-thetic to our laws. Litigation is the proper way to address this. If I had the $$$ to burn, I'd bring a case myself but it's not worth it so I don't.

I thought about breaking this Cwolff post down to point out some issues but... I'm gonna let it go. I'd rather not bother with having to argue the semantics of "Well I meant". There's obvious issues here and many people have already chipped in.

Not an apology, not an admission of some form. I'm just, letting it go.

Blog Entries

Wait, wtf. Is cwolff pulling a pk and threatening to subpoena the PC now too?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Saw this on Twitter and it's both sad and funny how true it is:
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No he just supports Andoridpk's righteous cause of suing Kranar for not creating a safe space for him to spew his bullshit. He even offered to help pay part of Anroidok's lawyer fees to sue Kranar over hurt fee fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    That was him offering to help PK sue the PC by throwing money in if PK was actually going to move forward with it.

Which I totally hope they do, even though they won’t, because that would be the greatest most hilarious shit ever.

They won’t even have to subpoena me. I’d be there bright and early ready to laugh it up with the judge and then we’ll go pound beers after and laugh some more about what a bunch of retards these retards are.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-22-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That was him offering to help PK sue the PC by throwing money in if PK was actually going to move forward with it.

Which I totally hope they do, even though they won’t, because that would be the greatest shit ever.
    I'm positive if PK were to go forward with legal action (he won't) it'd be for the sole purpose of obtaining personal information so he can dox people.

Not that it would really amount to much.
    Last edited by Astray; 09-22-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I thought about breaking this Cwolff post down to point out some issues but... I'm gonna let it go. I'd rather not bother with having to argue the semantics of "Well I meant". There's obvious issues here and many people have already chipped in.

Not an apology, not an admission of some form. I'm just, letting it go.
    You accused me of supporting doxxing did you not? Now. like then, you're pretending to be above it all, because you're wrong and can't bring yourself to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You accused me of supporting doxxing did you not? Now. like then, you're pretending to be above it all, because you're wrong and can't bring yourself to admit it.
    You’re bad and you should feel bad. Because you’re bad. At life.