Page 253 of 291 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    No, she's not. She's afraid of getting primary'd out in 2020.

Basically Susan Collins had a single moment of courage in the last two years, and she decided that was good enough. Roe v Wade be damned.
    Must kill babies.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

No, she's not. She's afraid of getting primary'd out in 2020.

Basically Susan Collins had a single moment of courage in the last two years, and she decided that was good enough. Roe v Wade be damned.
    Would you be willing to abort yourself to show your support for Roe v Wade?

Why or why not?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.. you finally come around and admit this whole circus was to protect Roe v Wade and never had anything to do with Judge Kavanaugh at all.

Baby steps I suppose... but remember, you did call him a rapist with 0 evidence.

Fucking up people's lives is ok because the ends justify the means.. right?
    The funny part is that Roe v. Wade is going nowhere, with or without Kavanaugh.
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

time4fun just wants to ensure that the black population is kept under control
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Also this just in: Joe Manchin is also voting yes on confirmation.

Next to follow: Heidi Heitkamp

Stick a fork in it folks, here is YOUR Justice Brett Kavanaugh

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    The funny part is that Roe v. Wade is going nowhere, with or without Kavanaugh.
    SHH! You are interrupting the pity party with facts!

time4fun is the real victim here! Also: I don't blame her for wanting to keep abortion legal... can you imagine if Androidpk accidentally knocks her up??? Even she has the required glimmer of common sense to know that spawn needs to be put down.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-05-2018 at 04:38 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

SHH! You are interrupting the pity party with facts!

time4fun is the real victim here! Also: I don't blame her for wanting to keep abortion legal... can you imagine if Androidpk accidentally knocks her up???
    Imagine what an incredible tard that would be, even more so after they tell it it can decide what gender it is.

Sloth would be like damn bro what the fuck is wrong with you?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-05-2018 at 04:44 PM.

So.. you finally come around and admit this whole circus was to protect Roe v Wade and never had anything to do with Judge Kavanaugh at all.
    People like her have convinced themselves they are right no matter what.

First the whining was about protecting Roe v Wade, then when that didn't work the rape allegations came out and the left was screaming "We can't put a rapist on the supreme court!" And when those rape allegations all turned out to be complete shit they go right back to Roe v Wade without missing a beat.

What a trio of completely useless human beings.

9. Default

Trolls out in full force today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Collins is going all out to defend her decision to vote yes for Kavanaugh. Apparently at least. She's not voted yet. She's doing a good job. Good clear explanation and it will serve her well in her next election. Getting in some "deep state" type stuff too. She's partisan, but that's ok, we expect that from a republican. All in all, all the talk about her going against her party was pie in the sky daydreaming.
    It's almost as if the edginess of killing your children for the BMW in the driveway is losing it's appeal.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984