Page 204 of 291 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Whos he?
    Don't worry.. NO ONE is assuming you are a "he".
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Obviously a rapist.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    https://www.oregonlive.com/silicon-f..._kavanaug.html

She sounds like a typical, left wing lunatic.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Here's what CNN's saying. And since this is what CNN thinks now, this is what I think now.

I love soy. In my anus. From a dildo.
    Fixed.

Whos he? You will refer to me as zhe, you transphobic "there are only 2 genders" bigots!!!!!!
    Also fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Last edited by Methais; 10-01-2018 at 09:26 AM.

5. Default

Here's what Mitchell's saying. It'll make all the rounds on Fox and places like PC. I get what she's saying and she's right. At this point it's a weak criminal or civil litigation case.
    This has been the standard "there's not enough evidence" line- which would be reasonable to say if there had been an actual investigation.

The reason why this was nothing more than a he said/she said case is that's all the GOP would allow it to be. It may very well be that there is no additional evidence to find, but they were claiming that before they tried.

Though, she's leaving out one very critical piece: there's no reason to suspect Dr Ford lied under oath, but he was caught lying several times. Lots of little lies often suggest bigger lies.

But also, this isn't a criminal trial. No one is trying to put him in jail- they're assessing his fitness for a role. We had very compelling and credible testimony about the incident, and he lied repeatedly (also showed a lack of judicial temperament.). AND there are two other concerning allegations out there- including one in the form of sworn testimony.

The burden of proof for saying someone shouldn't be a Supreme Court Justice is very different from the burden of proof for throwing someone in jail.
    Last edited by time4fun; 10-01-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Lots of little dildos often suggest bigger dildos.
    I don't see how that adds up, but you're the expert I guess.

This has been the standard "there's not enough evidence" line- which would be reasonable to say if there had been an actual investigation.

The reason why this was nothing more than a he said/she said case is that's all the GOP would allow it to be. It may very well be that there is no additional evidence to find, but they were claiming that before they tried.

Though, she's leaving out one very critical piece: there's no reason to suspect Dr Ford lied under oath, but he was caught lying several times. Lots of little lies often suggest bigger lies.

But also, this isn't a criminal trial. No one is trying to put him in jail- they're assessing his fitness for a role. We had very compelling and credible testimony about the incident, and he lied repeatedly (also showed a lack of judicial temperament.). AND there are two other concerning allegations out there- including one in the form of sworn testimony.

The burden of proof for saying someone shouldn't be a Supreme Court Justice is very different from the burden of proof for throwing someone in jail.
    Name one lie. You can't. You're butthurt and retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I don't see how that adds up, but you're the expert I guess.

Shouldnt evidence be a prerequisite of an investigation?

If not, can we get an investigation into Methais' online behavior? He sexually abused my female toon in Silvergate back in 98 and Ive never quite recovered.

I would like to point out that this allegation is more credible than Ford's testimony because I gave a specific place and year.

Edit: oh shit, i was also a minor at the time, so i should score some major victim points
    Last edited by Amerek; 10-01-2018 at 10:41 AM.

Blog Entries

You're comfortable with that only because it allows you to say anything you want about a political opponent without having to worry about backing it up. Those allegations will follow him around the rest of his life, even if he's found 'innocent'.

There is an FBI investigation. I'm sure when it's over you'll complain about it being too short (it needs to go past the midterms!!1), or too limited in scope, or not being overseen by the 'right' people, or something equally as asinine.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.