Page 253 of 280 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2795

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I say we throw everyone in jail and declare Trump the emperor of the world.
    FTFY

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    In the 80's, if you were at a party and there was a locked room with a line of guys waiting outside....that's where the cocaine was.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Collins is going all out to defend her decision to vote yes for Kavanaugh. Apparently at least. She's not voted yet. She's doing a good job. Good clear explanation and it will serve her well in her next election. Getting in some "deep state" type stuff too. She's partisan, but that's ok, we expect that from a republican. All in all, all the talk about her going against her party was pie in the sky daydreaming.
    Last edited by cwolff; 10-05-2018 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Collins is going all out to defend her decision to vote yes for Kavanaugh. Apparently at least. She's not voted yet. She's doing a good job. Good clear explanation and it will serve her well in her next election. Getting in some "deep state" type stuff too. She's partisan, but that's ok, we expect that from a republican. All in all, all the talk about her going against her party was pie in the sky daydreaming.
    butter.jpg

5. Default

Can't believe she said she hopes Kavanaugh will be able to bridge the partisan divide on the Supreme Court.. she's not really that dumb is she?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Can't believe she said she hopes Kavanaugh will be able to bridge the partisan divide on the Supreme Court.. she's not really that dumb is she?
    No, she's not. She's afraid of getting primary'd out in 2020.

Basically Susan Collins had a single moment of courage in the last two years, and she decided that was good enough. Roe v Wade be damned.
    Last edited by time4fun; 10-05-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Dumb or dishonest. She did something like this before. Was it healthcare or DACA?

The Senate's tough and getting tougher. Dems will have to figure out how to pierce the fake Fox news bubble and get the deplorables.

“David Birdsell, dean of the school of public and international affairs at Baruch College, notes that by 2040, about 70% of Americans are expected to live in the 15 largest states,” Seib wrote. “They will have only 30 senators representing them, while the remaining 30% of Americans will have 70 senators representing them.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...of-the-senate/

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

Basically Susan Collins had a single moment of courage in the last two years, and she decided that was good enough. Roe v Wade be damned.
    crying.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

The Senate's tough and getting tougher. Dems will have to figure out how to pierce the fake Fox news bubble and get the deplorables.

Also...

Last edited by Methais; 10-05-2018 at 05:19 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.