Page 215 of 273 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2725

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    What irony? Because I've never called for Kavanaugh to be investigated criminally.
    Who said you ever called for Kavanaugh to be investigated criminally? This is more of your distractions and deflections. At least you're good at something. Play to your strengths.

Continue to rage over the fact that you're a complete partisan hack and I am not.
    So when are you going to call Diane Feinstein a lying sack of shit to suggest the FBI would "clear it all up" for them and that the Democrat party says an accusation of assault against a Democrat isn't good enough and video evidence is required when they spent weeks saying we all need to believe the accusation against Kavanaugh because we have to believe women?

Do you notice I don't give time4fun or cwolff shit about "holding both sides accountable"? Why do you think that is? Because I know they are partisan and they are going to give Republicans more shit than they do Democrats.

Same goes for the conservative people of the forum who give Democrats more shit than Republicans.

Same goes for me because I find the actions of Democrats absolutely deplorable the past couple of years and I generally side with Republicans so I tend to give Democrats more shit than I give Republicans.

I give you shit because you have the utter audacity to pretend you're above all of the partisanship, that your viewpoint should be held in higher regard because you want to hold "both sides accountable." You're probably one the biggest partisan hacks on this forum. You're not better than anyone else here. You are a lying, sorry sack of shit of a human being. Good thing for you that Trump did win because people like time4fun and cwolff sure as hell wouldn't give a worthless person such as yourself the time of day if you all couldn't bond over your shared Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-01-2018 at 06:54 PM.

2. Default

No? Then why say "talk about irony" when I said the FBI doesn't get involved in sexual assault/rape cases. Because we both know I never said they did, and now that you're caught looking like a fucking moron once again for trying to put words in someones mouth you deflect to something different. Good job, kid!

3. Default

I've never once said my opinion should be held to a higher standard because of my bipartisanship.. you're off your fucking rocker, getting completely bent out of shape because of that and having to resort to ad hominem attacks and slander.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 10-01-2018 at 06:59 PM.

Blog Entries

What irony? Because I've never called for Kavanaugh to be investigated criminally. Continue to rage over the fact that you're a complete partisan hack and I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Blog Entries

I've never once said my opinion should be held to a higher standard because of my bipartisanship.. you're off your fucking rocker, getting completely bent out of shape because of that and having to resort to ad hominem attacks and slander.

Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

"ad hominem attacks." ad hominem and insults are not synonyms.

Like I said before stick to your strengths of deflecting and distracting because you just humiliate yourself when you venture outside of your comfort zone.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "ad hominem attacks." ad hominem and insults are not synonyms.

Like I said before stick to your strengths of deflecting and distracting because you just humiliate yourself when you venture outside of your comfort zone.
    All you do is engage in ad hominem attacks. Come back when you find your big boy pants and can act like a normal adult instead of having a complete meltdown in every conversation.

Kavanaugh had this to say in 2005 regarding a judges character;

"To be a good judge and a good umpire, it’s important to have the proper demeanor. Really important, I think. To walk in the others’ shoes, whether it be the other litigants, the litigants in the case, the other judges. To understand them. To keep our emotions in check. To be calm amidst the storm. On the bench, to put it in the vernacular, don’t be a jerk. I think that’s important. To be a good umpire and a good judge, don’t be a jerk. In your opinions, to demonstrate civility—I think that’s important as well. To show, to help display, that you are trying to make the decision impartially and dispassionately based on the law and not based on your emotions. That we’re not the bigger than the game…There’s a danger of arrogance, as for umpires and referees, but also for judges. And I would say that danger grows the more time you’re on the bench. As one of my colleagues puts it, you become more like yourself—and that can be a problem."
    He wasn't judging at the time. He was defending himself against unsubstantiated and uncollaborated claims that he was some sort of sexual deviant that in high school / college that, by all accounts, he mysteriously cured himself later on in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Except this isn't a background investigation, they already did that. This is a specific investigation into the claims against Kavanaugh.
    Actually- any time new information arises in a confirmation process, the FBI is called to open the background check back up and to submit a new report. This is completely normal. It's happened 10 times this summer.

What is *abnormal* is the GOP and the White House refusing to do so in this instance. That's actually completely against standard procedure.

So we can stop talking about calling for an FBI investigation as purely politically motivated. NOT calling for an FBI investigation is actually the example of playing politics here.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Actually- any time new information arises in a confirmation process, the FBI is called to open the background check back up and to submit a new report. This is completely normal. It's happened 10 times this summer.

What is *abnormal* is the GOP and the White House refusing to do so in this instance. That's actually completely against standard procedure.

So we can stop talking about calling for an FBI investigation as purely politically motivated. NOT calling for an FBI investigation is actually the example of playing politics here.
    You're full of shit.

First of all "the GOP" has no power to call for an FBI investigation, the president is the one who does that.

Second of all if it were that easy to delay the confirmation process don't you think this tactic would have been used a long time ago?

"Let's just keep bringing up 'new' information so we need yet another FBI investigation!"

I feel sorry for anyone who took "logic" courses from you. I can just imagine the embarrassment they must feel whenever they try to apply your teachings in a real life scenario.