Page 58 of 291 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I do so love the irony of all of this.

Feinstein, a woman Democrat, withheld this information for months.

The Republican led senate within a week agrees to give the woman a chance to testify before congress and give her testimony.

The Democrat response? "Republicans are trying to silence women!!!!"

...what?
    Ford asked for this to be withheld. You're not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Whataboutism for days.
    I'm just asking you to take a stand with me for all of the women who have been abused by men.

You're not suggesting women make shit up, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Ford asked for this to be withheld. You're not paying attention.
    Yeah that's great, except Feinstein still released the information just without releasing the name after almost 2 months.

And the woman ended up coming forward anyways.

So what point is it you are making?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It could literally be something as simple as he put the tickets on his credit card and his friends paid him back.
    That's exactly what he says happened. If you were a federal appeals court judge in your 50s and had a net worth of just $65,000, would you buy between $60,000 and $200,000 of baseball tickets -- they're reported in broad ranges on financial disclosure forms -- on your credit card with the understanding that your friends would reimburse you? I'm not suggesting that it was in any way illegal or unethical. I'm suggesting that it shows poor judgment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    About Mark Judge? Yes it is. I don't think much of him or his machoman articles. I'm assuming you're talking about something else though. About Kavanaugh's guilt or innocence. Is that right?
    One of the absolute worst legal moves you can make is to testify on your own behalf, whether it's before a grand jury or the Senate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

I'm just asking you to take a stand with me for all of the women who have been abused by men.

Yeah that's great, except Feinstein still released the information just without releasing the name after almost 2 months.

You're insane.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You're insane.
    So you have no point and you're just now realizing what a political hit job this all is? Glad you finally agree.

7. Default

So now you believe the 20+ women with sexual assault/harassment complaints against Trump. Good on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    So now you believe the 20+ women with sexual assault/harassment complaints against Trump. Good on you.
    Whataboutism for days!

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    That's exactly what he says happened. If you were a federal appeals court judge in your 50s and had a net worth of just $65,000, would you buy between $60,000 and $200,000 of baseball tickets -- they're reported in broad ranges on financial disclosure forms -- on your credit card with the understanding that your friends would reimburse you? I'm not suggesting that it was in any way illegal or unethical. I'm suggesting that it shows poor judgment.
    I don't get why this isn't fully vetted in his confirmation process. Or was it all checked out but it's confidential?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    One of the absolute worst legal moves you can make is to testify on your own behalf, whether it's before a grand jury or the Senate.
    Tough titties. I'm not shedding any tears for this piece of shit if he's asked to testify. He defended his boy in the press, now he may have to answer a few questions. Why are you defending him?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Tough titties. I'm not shedding any tears for this piece of shit if he's asked to testify. He defended his boy in the press, now he may have to answer a few questions. Why are you defending him?
    There is speculation that the accuser might not even testify.

Would she be a piece of shit if she denies to give her side of the story after causing all of this outrage?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-18-2018 at 05:30 PM.