Page 214 of 291 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

1. Default

I've never once said my opinion should be held to a higher standard because of my bipartisanship.. you're off your fucking rocker, getting completely bent out of shape because of that and having to resort to ad hominem attacks and slander.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 10-01-2018 at 06:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    What irony? Because I've never called for Kavanaugh to be investigated criminally. Continue to rage over the fact that you're a complete partisan hack and I am not.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

I've never once said my opinion should be held to a higher standard because of my bipartisanship.. you're off your fucking rocker, getting completely bent out of shape because of that and having to resort to ad hominem attacks and slander.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

"ad hominem attacks." ad hominem and insults are not synonyms.

Like I said before stick to your strengths of deflecting and distracting because you just humiliate yourself when you venture outside of your comfort zone.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "ad hominem attacks." ad hominem and insults are not synonyms.

Like I said before stick to your strengths of deflecting and distracting because you just humiliate yourself when you venture outside of your comfort zone.
    All you do is engage in ad hominem attacks. Come back when you find your big boy pants and can act like a normal adult instead of having a complete meltdown in every conversation.

Kavanaugh had this to say in 2005 regarding a judges character;

"To be a good judge and a good umpire, it’s important to have the proper demeanor. Really important, I think. To walk in the others’ shoes, whether it be the other litigants, the litigants in the case, the other judges. To understand them. To keep our emotions in check. To be calm amidst the storm. On the bench, to put it in the vernacular, don’t be a jerk. I think that’s important. To be a good umpire and a good judge, don’t be a jerk. In your opinions, to demonstrate civility—I think that’s important as well. To show, to help display, that you are trying to make the decision impartially and dispassionately based on the law and not based on your emotions. That we’re not the bigger than the game…There’s a danger of arrogance, as for umpires and referees, but also for judges. And I would say that danger grows the more time you’re on the bench. As one of my colleagues puts it, you become more like yourself—and that can be a problem."
    He wasn't judging at the time. He was defending himself against unsubstantiated and uncollaborated claims that he was some sort of sexual deviant that in high school / college that, by all accounts, he mysteriously cured himself later on in life.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Except this isn't a background investigation, they already did that. This is a specific investigation into the claims against Kavanaugh.
    Actually- any time new information arises in a confirmation process, the FBI is called to open the background check back up and to submit a new report. This is completely normal. It's happened 10 times this summer.

What is *abnormal* is the GOP and the White House refusing to do so in this instance. That's actually completely against standard procedure.

So we can stop talking about calling for an FBI investigation as purely politically motivated. NOT calling for an FBI investigation is actually the example of playing politics here.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Actually- any time new information arises in a confirmation process, the FBI is called to open the background check back up and to submit a new report. This is completely normal. It's happened 10 times this summer.

What is *abnormal* is the GOP and the White House refusing to do so in this instance. That's actually completely against standard procedure.

So we can stop talking about calling for an FBI investigation as purely politically motivated. NOT calling for an FBI investigation is actually the example of playing politics here.
    You're full of shit.

First of all "the GOP" has no power to call for an FBI investigation, the president is the one who does that.

Second of all if it were that easy to delay the confirmation process don't you think this tactic would have been used a long time ago?

"Let's just keep bringing up 'new' information so we need yet another FBI investigation!"

I feel sorry for anyone who took "logic" courses from you. I can just imagine the embarrassment they must feel whenever they try to apply your teachings in a real life scenario.

Blog Entries

All you do is engage in ad hominem attacks. Come back when you find your big boy pants and can act like a normal adult instead of having a complete meltdown in every conversation.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

Shut up and do the right thing for once.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984