Page 57 of 291 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    We'll see what sort of evidence she produces. I don't expect much of anything.
    I doubt she can provide evidence, considering this happened 36 years ago.

They'd need Mark Judge to testify as well and for her story to match his.

I don't see any incentive for her to come forward with this allegation, yet Kavanaugh has every reason to deny it.

Notable update: Hatch spokesman now says Kavanaugh did not say what Hatch said he did. Instead, he says, Kavanaugh only said he was "not at any party like the one she describes."

Ok, now they're getting the message together. Since Kavanaugh's going to have to testify again they had to walk back Hatch's comments. Got to quit outright lying and get all the ducks in a row so he doesn't explicitly commit perjury.
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-18-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    I doubt she can provide evidence, considering this happened 36 years ago.

They'd need Mark Judge to testify as well and for her story to match his.

I don't see any incentive for her to come forward with this allegation, yet Kavanaugh has every reason to deny it.
    You're retarded.

The former classmate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, who was said to have been in the room when Kavanaugh allegedly sexually assaulted a woman decades ago, has told senators he will not testify at next week's hearing.
    Mark Judge wrote in a brief letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) that he "did not ask to be involved in this matter nor did anyone ask me to be involved."
    Of course he doesn't want to testify. He'll get chewed up and spit out. He's been a little rat within his community of rats but going on a national stage to face examination about the things he's written across the past 35 years won't be good for him.

On second thought I'm glad Democrats are finally coming around and saying that a woman should be believed no matter. After all why would a woman with children and a family to think about make up stories? It just doesn't happen.

Let's take this opportunity to reflect on other women who bravely stood up and told the truth only to have the patriarchy strike her down.

Let us remember the McCain supporter who during the 2008 elections was viciously assaulted by black Obama supporters who then drew a backwards B onto her forehead. No woman within the past decade would make up such a story so it must be true. Justice for this brave woman!

And what about Keith Ellison's accusers? He beat them because he is a dangerous man. Democrats should rise up and demand his resignation and that he withdraw from any current and future elections.

Only by standing together with women no matter what can we achieve change.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Of course he doesn't want to testify. He'll get chewed up and spit out. He's been a little rat within his community of rats but going on a national stage to face examination about the things he's written across the past 35 years won't be good for him.
    It certainly sounds like your mind is made up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    That's kind of mean to assume cwolff has a mind. I picture him more like a robot who someone just inserts a CD into to play back the latest outrage narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    About Mark Judge? Yes it is. I don't think much of him or his machoman articles. I'm assuming you're talking about something else though. About Kavanaugh's guilt or innocence. Is that right?

I do so love the irony of all of this.

Feinstein, a woman Democrat, withheld this information for months.

The Republican led senate within a week agrees to give the woman a chance to testify before congress and give her testimony.

The Democrat response? "Republicans are trying to silence women!!!!"

...what?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    On second thought I'm glad Democrats are finally coming around and saying that a woman should be believed no matter. After all why would a woman with children and a family to think about make up stories? It just doesn't happen.

Let's take this opportunity to reflect on other women who bravely stood up and told the truth only to have the patriarchy strike her down.

Let us remember the McCain supporter who during the 2008 elections was viciously assaulted by black Obama supporters who then drew a backwards B onto her forehead. No woman within the past decade would make up such a story so it must be true. Justice for this brave woman!

And what about Keith Ellison's accusers? He beat them because he is a dangerous man. Democrats should rise up and demand his resignation and that he withdraw from any current and future elections.

Only by standing together with women no matter what can we achieve change.
    Whataboutism for days.