Page 86 of 291 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    One time I gave the Peoples Elbow to a box of donuts.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

No way, man. I went from the top of a couch, sailed through the air like a majestic eagle and slammed through my friends coffee table. I hadn't noticed the glass bowl on the table though. 2 inches lower on my left leg and it would have cut my Achilles tendon.

No way, man. I went from the top of a couch, sailed through the air like a majestic eagle and slammed through my friends coffee table. I hadn't noticed the glass bowl on the table though. 2 inches lower on my left leg and it would have cut my Achilles tendon.

Also:

Last edited by Methais; 09-22-2018 at 12:11 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post

I did straight up dumb shit when I was younger.

Also, that lady better be careful. They'll find her hanging from a ceiling fan with 5 bullet holes in her head.

Blog Entries

I did straight up dumb shit when I was younger.

Also, that lady better be careful. They'll find her hanging from a ceiling fan with 5 bullet holes in her head.
    Suicide can get messy sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Suicide can get messy sometimes.
    Right? I'm pretty sure there's a coincidence somewhere but fuck investigating that, I don't wanna get suicided.

So here is what I would like to know about all the people that want to vilify a distinguished member of the bench with absolutely no history of anything like this, with this one he said-she said exception of course.

When it is all said and done and the chips have settled and no one can be found to corroborate either side, well with the exception of Mark Judge of course who Ford has said was there and he has already denied it, except him of course. What do you suggest we do, take years of public service and throw it away because of 36 year old unsubstantiated allegations?

What do you propose we do, derail someone who all the professionals, liberal and conservative, has said is one the most qualified jurist serving today because of this? I just want to make sure that is what you are proposing, because if it is, then be careful what you wish for. Just like Harry Reid breaking the filibuster, this tactic too can come back on you.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    So here is what I would like to know about all the people that want to vilify a distinguished member of the bench with absolutely no history of anything like this, with this one he said-she said exception of course.

When it is all said and done and the chips have settled and no one can be found to corroborate either side, well with the exception of Mark Judge of course who Ford has said was there and he has already denied it, except him of course. What do you suggest we do, take years of public service and throw it away because of 36 year old unsubstantiated allegations?

What do you propose we do, derail someone who all the professionals, liberal and conservative, has said is one the most qualified jurist serving today because of this? I just want to make sure that is what you are proposing, because if it is, then be careful what you wish for. Just like Harry Reid breaking the filibuster, this tactic too can come back on you.
    It's a very simple fix.

If it's a republican, they're guilty no matter what.

If it's a democrat, how dare you even think of accusing them in the first place!