Page 4 of 291 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    He should, of course, be given the same amount of respect and attention as Merrick Garland.
    You lost. Deal with it tubz.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Given that McConnell just pulled that excuse out of his ass, one then applies Klausowitzs' Law of "I'm just gonna make shit up" and one year is as good as any other.
    It's like you have no idea what you are speaking of. Shocker.

Here.. THIS is why it's called the Joe Biden Rule.. not the "OMG MCCONNELL IS PULLING EXCUSES OUT OF HIS ASS!!!"

Get educated:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's like you have no idea what you are speaking of. Shocker.

Here.. THIS is why it's called the Joe Biden Rule.. not the "OMG MCCONNELL IS PULLING EXCUSES OUT OF HIS ASS!!!"

Get educated:

Biden was even worse than McConnell. McConnell just said a vacancy shouldn't be filled during an election year of a president's second term, Biden said this at the end of Bush's first term.

4. Default

This has nothing to do with abortion and everything to do with Trump trying to stack the court with someone who will protect him against Mueller and the OSC.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This has nothing to do with abortion and everything to do with Trump trying to stack the court with someone who will protect him against Mueller and the OSC.
    Actually, this has everything to do with you threatening to subpoena ip's from kranar.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Actually, this has everything to do with you threatening to subpoena ip's from kranar.
    Fun fact: His real name is Brett Kranarnaugh.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

So the latest scuttlebutt I've been reading from the mainstream news is Brett totally sounds like the name of someone who belongs to a fraternity, oh and Brett bought baseball tickets on his credit cards then paid off the credit cards with his own money.

Surely the Democrats have stopped the next would be Hitler already with this hard hitting journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So the latest scuttlebutt I've been reading from the mainstream news is Brett totally sounds like the name of someone who belongs to a fraternity, oh and Brett bought baseball tickets on his credit cards then paid off the credit cards with his own money.

Surely the Democrats have stopped the next would be Hitler already with this hard hitting journalism.
    Great now Democrats are racist against people named Brett. I wonder if this includes people named Bret. Like Bret Baier. Or Bret Hart. These cunts better not fuck with Bret Hart or it’s sharpshooters for everyone. I wonder if this will affect George Brett.

And how the hell did they frame him paying off his CC with his own money as a bad thing?
    Last edited by Methais; 07-12-2018 at 12:06 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    So THAT'S why the Democrats are against this nominee when they would have supported any other nominee President Trump put in front of them..................

Let's just say that I would believe you didn't steal shit off msconstrew's account before I would believe this excuse.

Now get back to getting your "lawyer" to subpoena those pesky little IP's from Kranar.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

GOOD LUCK GETTING CONFIRMED NOW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG