Page 120 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

1. Default

F'ing cultists thats for sure.

2. Default

The fact that they refuse to allow the FBI to do an investigation tells you everything you need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    The fact that they refuse to allow the FBI to do an investigation tells you everything you need to know.
    True that. All these men who will pass judgement have already passed judgement. If the right wishes to push the innocent until proven guilty concept for Kavanaugh's job interview then these senators should recuse themselves.

Kavanaugh's going on Fox News tonight with his wife. I'm sure that will clear everything up.

I've heard that the Republican propaganda channel will be running an infomercial for Brett Kavanaugh tonight consisting of softball questions he was given ahead of time or possibly wrote himself. Just like a real infomercial except free.
    https://twitter.com/BruceBartlett/st...26076451868673
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-24-2018 at 04:43 PM.

At 1:45 in the video she discusses this.

Jane Mayer on CBS: "We found classmates had been talking about this for weeks ... There'd been an email chain of Yale classmates of Kavanaugh talking about 'will this thing come out' long before Christine Blasey Ford came forward. We felt the public ought to know about this."
    From Farrow on GMA: "It is not accurate to say those who knew him at the time dispute this."

The right can attack this reporting because much of it, if not all of it, is second hand information and Ramirez memory wasn't so clear. I say go ahead and exploit those facts, but do do an investigation. Get to the bottom of it as much as possible.

You're retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    True that. All these men who will pass judgement have already passed judgement. If the right wishes to push the innocent until proven guilty concept for Kavanaugh's job interview then these senators should recuse themselves.

Kavanaugh's going on Fox News tonight with his wife. I'm sure that will clear everything up.

https://twitter.com/BruceBartlett/st...26076451868673
    You're retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You're retarded.

7. Default

It still seems odd to me that no one is really talking about Avenatti's claim nor the Sentinel's claim.

Don't get me wrong- I assume they're busy trying to do their own research into these claims before validating them with reference. But, typically, these are the kind of things that you would expect to bubble up pretty rapidly in the news cycle.

So I'm taking them both with a grain of salt right now. I think Shaft's point- that Avenatti has been credible in the past- is a good one. But something about this is still raising a bit of a red flag in my head.

It still seems odd to me that no one is really talking about Avenatti's claim nor the Sentinel's claim.

Don't get me wrong- I assume they're busy trying to do their own research into these claims before validating them with reference. But, typically, these are the kind of things that you would expect to bubble up pretty rapidly in the news cycle.

So I'm taking them both with a grain of salt right now. I think Shaft's point- that Avenatti has been credible in the past- is a good one. But something about this is still raising a bit of a red flag in my head.
    He says they are going public on Wednesday.

9. Default

I don't understand why Trump and the GOP decided to double down today on pushing Kavanaugh through. With all of these allegations in the pipeline- they're taking a huge risk.

Also, it does appear as though the Senate Judiciary Committee has reached out to Avenatti.

Those affidavits of support are losing supporters. First it was the 65 women of whom only 2 would re-up their support and now some folks are contacting Kavanaughs atty's to have their names removed from another statement. Since Kavanaugh, his supporters and senators held up these statements as a form of proof, are they now proof that he did some fucked up shit?

Update: 2 Kavanaugh classmates withdrew from a statement his lawyers issued disputing Ramirez’s claims. It is now signed by the 2 men whom Ramirez alleged had egged on Kavanaugh, the wife of the man she said told her to "kiss it,” and one other classmate:

https://twitter.com/RonanFarrow/stat...33161142935553
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-24-2018 at 05:23 PM.