Page 241 of 280 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2795

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

  1. #2401
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    It isn't murder. It isn't a human. But you already knew this.This is actually a good idea. How are we paying for it though?
    The taking of an innocent human life against it's will is murder.

    If it's not human what other species is it? An embryo or a fetus is not a species but a stage in a species growth, the beginning of that growth is called conception.



    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  2. #2402
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yes, with nukes. Life is so precious that he wants to criminalize abortions but he also wants genocide against muslims and jews.
    Unlike you I never deleted my comment and this can be easily found. You will find that I never mentioned carpet bombing, muslims or jews. In fact if I recall correctly I said we should drop a nuke in a remote area as a warning.



    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  3. #2403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The taking of an innocent human life against it's will is murder.

    If it's not human what other species is it? An embryo or a fetus is not a species but a stage in a species growth, the beginning of that growth is called conception.

    A stage of growth /= a human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  4. #2404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    We already covered this, though you ignored it. An fertilized egg =/ human life. I'll accept that we have a definitional difference here, but I will point out again that yours devalues a real, breathing human being (i.e., the victimized mother) for a bundle of cells that has the potential to maybe, one day, with luck and time, become a human being. Fortunately, no one, not even crazy conservative pro-lifers, really agrees that rape victims should be forced to carry a baby to term.
    Oh come on, the latest cause to champion is that women should have the right to abortion up until the minute before the baby is delivered. Are you for or against this?

  5. #2405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh come on, the latest cause to champion is that women should have the right to abortion up until the minute before the baby is delivered. Are you for or against this?
    You're arguing with a straw man. I argued that abortion is a perfectly reasonable response to rape-induced pregnancy, not OMGKillthebabyrightbeforeit'sborn. Be intellectually honest.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  6. #2406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    You're arguing with a straw man. I argued that abortion is a perfectly reasonable response to rape-induced pregnancy, not OMGKillthebabyrightbeforeit'sborn. Be intellectually honest.
    So you believe women should have control over their own bodies, especially in instances of rape (talk about a strawman, less than 1% of abortions are because of rape), but you think there should be limits on said control over their own bodies? Why do you hate women so much?

  7. #2407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So you believe women should have control over their own bodies, especially in instances of rape (talk about a strawman, less than 1% of abortions are because of rape), but you think there should be limits on said control over their own bodies? Why do you hate women so much?
    I'm 100% certain you don't actually believe what you're saying.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  8. #2408
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    You're arguing with a straw man. I argued that abortion is a perfectly reasonable response to rape-induced pregnancy, not OMGKillthebabyrightbeforeit'sborn. Be intellectually honest.
    Why is it reasonable to kill an innocent human being but not execute the human that committed the crime?

    Why is it reasonable that the victim of a rape can't choose the penalty for the criminal but can play judge, jury and executioner for the completely innocent?


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  9. #2409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Good to know my actions continue to trigger the shit out of you trolls.
    I don't think you understand the meaning of triggered. What you're referring to is simply calling out a shady piece of shit for being a shady piece of shit.

    That's ok though, I'm here to help, so that even you can understand what being triggered means.

    Here's an example of someone being triggered:

    "Waah waah someone hurt my feelings on the forum so I'm going to go outside of the forums to dig up rl info and try to find out where they work so I can try to get them fired and btw I'm gonna have my pretend pro-bono lawyer subpoena Kranar so I can really get you guys!!!!!!!!!!"

    ^ Example of being triggered.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-04-2018 at 01:19 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #2410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I'm 100% certain you don't actually believe what you're saying.
    I'm 100% certain that 1% of all abortions are due to rape and there is almost never an instance where an abortion must be performed to save the woman's life.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •