Page 238 of 273 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2725

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Again you display your lack of understanding science and logic, once fertilization takes place it is human life unless of course you have discovered a new species that turns into another species.
    We already covered this, though you ignored it. An fertilized egg =/ human life. I'll accept that we have a definitional difference here, but I will point out again that yours devalues a real, breathing human being (i.e., the victimized mother) for a bundle of cells that has the potential to maybe, one day, with luck and time, become a human being. Fortunately, no one, not even crazy conservative pro-lifers, really agrees that rape victims should be forced to carry a baby to term.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by SoyFox View Post
    This is perhaps the stupidest comment I have heard lately. Yes, a woman is raped, gets pregnant, and should be forced to carry the baby to term so she can be reminded of that rape every moment for nine months and then, even if its adopted out, for the rest of her life when she wakes up screaming in the middle of the night or gets nervous walking alone in the evening.

Idiotic comments like yours utterly devalue a woman's right to her own body.
    No, this is the most stupidest comment I have heard lately:

Quote Originally Posted by SoyFox
    I don't think you understand why people oppose Kavanaugh. He stands as an image of an overly entitled white male...
    Last edited by Fortybox; 10-04-2018 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    No, this is the most stupidest comment I have heard lately:
    Getting nervous about racial privilege there?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Do you think an innocent human being wants to be murdered because they did nothing?

You're making the argument that murdering the child will make the rape go away.
    Number one, you didn't answer my question.

Number two, didn't you advocate carpet bombing the Middle East?

Number three, what a woman chooses to do with an unborn and unwanted fetus is her choice. You don't have to agree with it but you don't get to decide either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Getting nervous about racial privilege there?
    Damn, you're stupid. Racial privilege doesn't exist. If people hate him because he's white, then they're racist. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Racial privilege doesn't exist.
    Quoted for posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Quoted for posterity.
    I read something called "unpacking the invisible knapsack". It's short and moving. If you can't finish it, don't try.

https://nationalseedproject.org/whit...sible-knapsack

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Number one, you didn't answer my question.

Number two, didn't you advocate carpet bombing the Middle East?

Number three, what a woman chooses to do with an unborn and unwanted fetus is her choice. You don't have to agree with it but you don't get to decide either.
    Let's put your logic to the test under our current laws. A woman who is raped has no say in the punishment of the rapist, we don't execute rapists but she can decide to execute the innocent and we allow the execution of the innocent. Total logic bankruptcy.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

So it's just fuck the woman who through no fault of her own has to carry a child for nine months and then give birth to it because a man decided to rape her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    I read something called "unpacking the invisible knapsack". It's short and moving. If you can't finish it, don't try.

https://nationalseedproject.org/whit...sible-knapsack
    This was not short. I also did not find it moving. It was, however, retarded. The myth of meritocracy? What a load of crap.