Page 237 of 280 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2795

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

  1. #2361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Does killing a baby make the rape go away?
    This is perhaps the stupidest comment I have heard lately. Yes, a woman is raped, gets pregnant, and should be forced to carry the baby to term so she can be reminded of that rape every moment for nine months and then, even if its adopted out, for the rest of her life when she wakes up screaming in the middle of the night or gets nervous walking alone in the evening.

    Idiotic comments like yours utterly devalue a woman's right to her own body.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  2. #2362
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    This is perhaps the stupidest comment I have heard lately. Yes, a woman is raped, gets pregnant, and should be forced to carry the baby to term so she can be reminded of that rape every moment for nine months and then, even if its adopted out, for the rest of her life when she wakes up screaming in the middle of the night or gets nervous walking alone in the evening.

    Idiotic comments like yours utterly devalue a woman's right to her own body.
    So by your logic, killing an innocent child will magically make the memories of the rape go away?

    What about the right of a female baby that is murdered?

    If it's her body, we need to totally rewrite biology for the female human body, the only species to have two sets of DNA in the animal kingdom.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  3. #2363

    Default

    Your premise is wrong. A bunch of cells that have the potential to eventually develop into a human life is not the same thing as a human life.
    Last edited by BriarFox; 10-04-2018 at 08:58 AM.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  4. #2364
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Your premise is wrong. A bunch of cells that have the potential to eventually develop into a human life is not the same thing as a human life.
    If you don't kill the "bunch of cells" with their own unique set of DNA there's a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999% chance that it's going to be a human being and not a chicken.

    P.S. You're just a bunch of cells.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 10-04-2018 at 09:05 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  5. #2365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    If you don't kill the "bunch of cells" with their own unique set of DNA there's a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999% chance that it's going to be a human being and not a chicken.
    I assume you say a prayer for the dead while jacking off, then. That, too, has the "potential" to be a human life.
    Last edited by BriarFox; 10-04-2018 at 09:08 AM.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  6. #2366
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I assume you say a prayer for the dead while jacking off, then. That, too, has the "potential" to be a human life.
    lol you're retarded.

  7. #2367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Does killing a baby make the rape go away?
    You think that a woman wants a living, breathing reminder of her rape?

    You believe that a woman should be forced to carry a baby to full term and deliver it because she was raped?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  8. #2368
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I assume you say a prayer for the dead while jacking off, then. That, too, has the "potential" to be a human life.
    Again you display your lack of understanding science and logic, once fertilization takes place it is human life unless of course you have discovered a new species that turns into another species.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  9. #2369
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You think that a woman wants a living, breathing reminder of her rape?

    You believe that a woman should be forced to carry a baby to full term and deliver it because she was raped?
    Do you think an innocent human being wants to be murdered because they did nothing?

    You're making the argument that murdering the child will make the rape go away.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  10. #2370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    lol you're retarded.
    Thanks for a case-study in troll behavior. You simply respond to arguments with "LOL. Cry Moar," "LOL, you're retarded," and so forth. When logic fails, when you have no response, you retreat to ad hominem attacks and memes that you hope will substitute for actual thought.

    The analogy that comes to mind is of the old child's toy where you rotate the top and pull a cord and you hear an animal sound. Instead of lions and bears and cows, though, the board has "First!" "LOL!" "You're retarded!" and "SHART!" It's really quite a remarkable contribution to society you make.

    I hold out hope that in your real life you are actually a rational and kind person.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •