Page 139 of 291 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    time4fun says barring any evidence other than an accusation we should believe the lawyer.

Let's all keep in mind that when it comes to the accusation against the lawyer Kavanaugh we should believe the accuser's words alone. The dumbasses really are out in force today.
    She's as dumb as she is transparent.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Has anyone else started getting text messages about this bullshit? I've gotten three today on a number listed on the DNC registry. It's almost as if they're trying to stop the appointment before it comes out that all the evidence that's supposedly out there "that totally exists and also a yearbook from 1982 and also we have tapes of Trump using the N word" doesn't actually exist.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yeah...if you want a fair process you agree to an FBI investigation.

You don't go to a Republican media outlet to do a TV interview and then go along with Congressional Republicans who refuse to allow any any other witnesses (which is normally what you would do in these instances).

He doesn't want a fair process. He wants a process that gets him nominated, no matter what the cost to his reputation or our faith in the Judiciary. He has already grossly politicized himself in this whole process- which means he should absolutely NOT be allowed on the Supreme Court.

Go grab another crazy right-wing Judge to nominate, if you must. But don't let this man and this process further damage this institution. He's lied under oath, he's been accused of sexual assault by 4 different women, and he's doing TV interviews on right-wing media stations.

This is just disgusting- even for McConnell's Senate.
    Joe Biden disagrees with you...you complete and utter moron.

The amount of stupid you bring to this board is amazing. The fact that you claim you are in the education field is sorely frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Has anyone else started getting text messages about this bullshit? I've gotten three today on a number listed on the DNC registry. It's almost as if they're trying to stop the appointment before it comes out that all the evidence that's supposedly out there "that totally exists and also a yearbook from 1982 and also we have tapes of Trump using the N word" doesn't actually exist.
    What personality were you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    What personality were you today?
    No matter what personality, he's always willing to get banned from discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    No matter what personality, he's always willing to get banned from discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Joe Biden disagrees with you...you complete and utter moron.

The amount of stupid you bring to this board is amazing. The fact that you claim you are in the education field is sorely frightening.
    I didn't realize what a raging racist Joe Biden was to talk to a black federal judge like that. What a piece of shit. No wonder people such as time4fun view him as a hero.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I agree, my last post was in jest.

Where does the white supremacy come into play though?
    Pepe the frog was their avatar in 4Chan it looks like. That's a white nationalist symbol (which is why people freaked out when Trump re-tweeted Pepe in one of his tweets as a candidate)

That's a white nationalist symbol
    You are wrong. It's a frog.

Pepe the frog was their avatar in 4Chan it looks like. That's a white nationalist symbol (which is why people freaked out when Trump re-tweeted Pepe in one of his tweets as a candidate)
    You're seriously falling for the blatant leftist propaganda that Pepe the frog is a white nationalist symbol?

I knew you were dumb but holy shit.

Let me guess the "okay" hand symbol is also a white nationalist symbol?