Page 105 of 291 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I believe that these allegations carry about as much weight as the previous one and America needs to put a stop to this hail mary accusations to delay Supreme Court picks. This is old hat and it needs to stop. You Leftist crybullys go on and on about so called Justice yet can't condemn your own party people, you won't condemn people where there are 911 calls and you only want justice when it's against a Conservative. You all have descended down the slimy path of destroying innocent until proven guilty. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
    You're using the criminal conduct rules again. So far, Kavanaugh has no charges filed on him. He might, but for now we're just judging his judgement.

If you want to burn Ellison or some ither dbag please do. What you shouldn't do (obviously) is excuse bad behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The fact that it took her 6 days of "assessing her memories" and "consulting with her attorney" to decide that this is what happened and that it amounted to sexual assault really does scream "THIS IS BULLSHIT!"

Add the fact that she too is demanding an FBI investigation also screams "DELAY TACTIC!"

This whole thing just sounds like yet more bullshit that didn't come out until AFTER the confirmation hearings.
    She's not lacking witnesses if this happened. You'd think people wouldn't be torn on this. You telling me my friend shoved his dick in your face? Yo, what the fuck dude? We're going to the cops. Now. Nah dude, you're gonna go tell the cops. You can do it with me or after I knock you the fuck out but we're going.

What the fuck, man.

3. Default

Like I've been saying, Kavanaugh is going to pull his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    She's not lacking witnesses if this happened. You'd think people wouldn't be torn on this. You telling me my friend shoved his dick in your face? Yo, what the fuck dude? We're going to the cops. Now. Nah dude, you're gonna go tell the cops. You can do it with me or after I knock you the fuck out but we're going.

What the fuck, man.
    I don't see what the big deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is.
    I'm just blown away, man.

Oh right, that wasn't directed angrily toward Tgo, just like... an example of what I would've done if I learned someone in my immediate vicinity put his dick in a drunk girls face.
    Last edited by Astray; 09-23-2018 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post

What the fuck, man.
    None of it makes sense and it reeks of desperation.

Each and every single person Ford said was there have all said it either never happened or they weren't there.

And now this story suddenly comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Like I've been saying, Kavanaugh is going to pull his name.
    Perhaps this is why he got all pissy in their practice sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    None of it makes sense and it reeks of desperation.

Each and every single person Ford said was there have all said it either never happened or they weren't there.

And now this story suddenly comes out?
    Yeah. Yeah...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Perhaps this is why he got all pissy in their practice sessions.
    Talk about hypocrisy.. He was fuming that the questions were so personal and detailed yet he had no problems wanting Bill Clinton to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Talk about hypocrisy.. He was fuming that the questions were so personal and detailed yet he had no problems wanting Bill Clinton to do the same.
    Ya, hes a partisan fuck. Been in the gop machine his whole adult life. His failure to release his records should disqualify him before it even got this far.

Ive seen one report that everyone knew about this accusation a week ago but still tried to jam kavanaugh through. Dont have a link, so we'll have to see if that gets confirmed.