Page 92 of 291 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You need conflict, I'm not giving it to you. You're upset, maybe take a moment. Brew yourself a cup of tea and we can discuss things like adults.

Without the insults.
    What? Am I hurting your feelings? You with your little games, going in circles, avoiding the questions I ask you while continuing to try to box me into a corner. All the while I gave you the benefit of the doubt but its not about facts or information. For you, it's personal.

I don't think I am. I'm fairly certain you've defended his actions in the past. I'm going to leave that up to someone but if a post does pop up, will you admit your error?

If it's a gotcha, it's one for cognitive dissonance. If a post comes along and proves you defended PK, I'm going to shoot you a message. If nothing, I'm going to shoot you a message letting you know that you are correct, I misread the situation. We'll have to see.
    Now, will you admit your error? Or do I have to ask nicely?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    What? Am I hurting your feelings? You with your little games, going in circles, avoiding the questions I ask you while continuing to try to box me into a corner. All the while I gave you the benefit of the doubt but its not about facts or information. For you, it's personal.
    If you want a response, stop throwing a tantrum like Trump on Twitter.

Now, will you admit your error? Or do I have to ask nicely?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    WB didn't "hurt my feelings." He flat out said that I SAID I was a racist and that I approved of slavery. When I asked him to put up or shut up he never did. So yes I gave him a taste of his own medicine and said he admitted to being a pedophile to prove a point about backing up the shit you claim people said.

Methais hurt your feelings and instead of just hurting his feelings back you stalked him, blackmailed him, threatened him, and doxxed him.

You are beyond a gigantic piece of shit. Everyone here knows what a gigantic piece of shit you are, a couple of people choose to ignore that aspect of you because their hatred of Trump is more important than you being a gigantic piece of shit.

So you might as well stop with all of this deflection bullshit because everyone already knows, bud.

"But PB said I worked at Good Will! WAHHHH!"

"But Tgo01 said WB admitted he was a pedophile! WAHHHH!"
    So wb hurt your feelings and you call him a pedo and I'm the bad guy? Oookay.

If you want a response, stop throwing a tantrum like Trump on Twitter.
    You're hiding and avoiding. You manning up and owning your shit is predicated on outside influences. In this case me. But ya, you're level headed and not emotionally invested.

I don't want an answer from you. You're full of shit like the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You can't even admit the shit you've already admitted to. You are now saying Methais doxxed himself.

Let me know when you're at least man enough to admit you doxed Methais and stole from msconstrew and mooched off of diethx and took advantage of Gnome Rage sexually.

You're full of shit like the rest of them.
    You can either man up and stop hurling vacuous insults or you can keep being a soyboy acting tough for whoever actually cares about you. You're not being rational or reasonable. You are getting upset. You are projecting that onto me. Take a moment. Collect yourself, and I will gladly break down your post.

I'm not being unreasonable here. I've already doubled back and am willing to address your post. Just stop being so angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    took advantage of Gnome Rage sexually.
    Whaaaaat?

Whaaaaat?
    Androidpk says we must believe what Bobmuthol says because Bobmuthol said Parkbandit wanted his penis, thus prompting pk to call PB a pedophile and hide behind the "But Bobmuthol said it! Not me!" lame excuse.

A few posts after the post pk quoted Bobmuthol also says pk took advantage of Gnome Rage to get her in bed while she was going through emotional and mental health problems.

All we need now is for pk to make up his mind that we either have to believe everything Bobmuthol says or we don't have to believe everything Bobmuthol says. Like always pk wants it both ways.