Page 88 of 291 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You accused me of supporting doxxing did you not? Now. like then, you're pretending to be above it all, because you're wrong and can't bring yourself to admit it.
    No. I'm just letting it go.

You accused me of supporting doxxing did you not? Now. like then, you're pretending to be above it all, because you're wrong and can't bring yourself to admit it.
    You not only defended Androidpk's doxxing you offered to fund it. How can one man be such a huge steaming pile of shit? Even if I worked at it I don't think I could be this much of a piece of shit, yet it seems to come natural to you.

Blog Entries

I think it's funny that anyone thinks they can recall anything from the 80's. Literally everyone was wearing skin tight black leather, snorting cocaine and wearing fuck-me boots.

It was kind of like Gemstone.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-22-2018 at 05:15 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No he just supports Andoridpk's righteous cause of suing Kranar for not creating a safe space for him to spew his bullshit. He even offered to help pay part of Anroidok's lawyer fees to sue Kranar over hurt fee fees.
    No one ever said anything about suing Kranar, dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    No one ever said anything about suing Kranar, dumbass
    Did you not read cwolff's post?

I like Android. He's criticized me here in the forums although we do agree more often than not and he's never blown up my inbox with vulgar rep or stalked me from post to post to talk shit. I do not approve of doxing and think that is bullshit. I do like his idea of suing Kranar and you all for the cyber stalking. I think that he could make a case if he wished to blow the money on it and I'd send some $$$ to support his case.

Asked and answered.
    Let's see if Androidpk is going to act like a man for the very first time in his life and call cwolff, the one who actually talked about Androidpk suing, a dumbass.

6. Default

You guys have been saying that shit for awhile now, along with the claim that I doxxed methais.

You guys have been saying that shit for awhile now, along with the claim that I doxxed methais.
    'Cuz you did. You sent a photo of someone you believe is him to Methais.

Are you saying that I defended PK for threatening methais with contacting his place of work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'm fairly certain there was a large exchange on this yesterday where things were rehashed. I'm not one to go post digging, so I won't but I'm positive you did.
    You're wrong. Maybe you're thinking of me expressing credulity that a pig like Methais is teaching high schoolers.

Have you been trying to lawyer me into a corner here? For a minute I thought you were trying to engage in a real conversation even though when you ended your posts with things like, "Right?" I figured you were working on a Gotcha moment but wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Here you go. You accuse me, then log off, accuse me again, find something different, then again; instead of admitting you're wrong, pretend to be above it all. It's fucked up.
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-22-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Let's see if Androidpk is going to act like a man for the very first time in his life and call cwolff, the one who actually talked about Androidpk suing, a dumbass.
    Gee look at that.

Tgo01: cwolff says Androidpk is going to sue Kranar for people being mean to him and that he likes the plan and wants to fund it.
    Androidpk: LOL!!!! I never said anything about suing Kranar, dumbass!
    Tgo01: cwolff said you did.
    Androidpk: crickets

Honest question, pk, why are you such a piece of shit? Were you not loved enough as a child?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    'Cuz you did. You sent a photo of someone you believe is him to Methais.
    Nope