Page 61 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So just making shit up as per usual. Just don't subpoena me, bro!
    And what exactly am I making up? You're getting mad at Democrats for doing the same shit you do, while acting like you're above them.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And what exactly am I making up? You're getting mad at Democrats for doing the same shit you do, while acting like you're above them.
    You are probably the only one to make a claim that you are unbiased and keep both parties honest. I don't remember anyone else making such a retarded claim, given your bi-polar political posting history.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

Yeah because being bipartisan means bi-polar. You're fucking stupid as hell.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    No Richard. I don't like Kavanaugh and I dont like judge but the evidence is that youre emotionally invested. I'm posting topical political shit thats in the news, you are going after me. I wasn't even talking to you but you still got to jump in and defend your peeps. Why is that? You have sympathy for them? Empathy? You feel some emotional connection which is giving you the motivation to defend these guys from me.
    This is projection like I've never seen before. I remember why I stopped engaging you now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yeah because being bipartisan means bi-polar. You're fucking stupid as hell.
    You're not bipartisan is what he's getting at.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    This is projection like I've never seen before. I remember why I stopped engaging you now.
    I like the "defend these guys from me" part as if soywolff is someone to actually worry about.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're not bipartisan is what he's getting at.

If that's what he's getting that then he's still stupid as hell.

Hey man, you're the dude who sought me out trying to correct me or defend Kavanaugh. I didn't come to you abiut this so don't get butthurt and try to flip the script.

Blog Entries

Of course he doesn't want to testify. He'll get chewed up and spit out. He's been a little rat within his community of rats but going on a national stage to face examination about the things he's written across the past 35 years won't be good for him.

It certainly sounds like your mind is made up.

About Mark Judge? Yes it is. I don't think much of him or his machoman articles. I'm assuming you're talking about something else though. About Kavanaugh's guilt or innocence. Is that right?

One of the absolute worst legal moves you can make is to testify on your own behalf, whether it's before a grand jury or the Senate.

Tough titties. I'm not shedding any tears for this piece of shit if he's asked to testify. He defended his boy in the press, now he may have to answer a few questions. Why are you defending him?

I'm not defending him. I'm just not getting all emotional because I realize we live in a country where there are laws in place for both accuser and accused. You're willing to overlook these because you happen to dislike him.

No Richard. I don't like Kavanaugh and I dont like judge but the evidence is that youre emotionally invested. I'm posting topical political shit thats in the news, you are going after me. I wasn't even talking to you but you still got to jump in and defend your peeps. Why is that? You have sympathy for them? Empathy? You feel some emotional connection which is giving you the motivation to defend these guys from me.

Hey man, you're the dude who sought me out trying to correct me or defend Kavanaugh. I didn't come to you abiut this so don't get butthurt and try to flip the script.
    This is the entirety of our interaction. You're overly emotional, narcissistic in continuing to try to make it about you while somehow maintaining a perpetual state of victimhood, and you project unlike anyone I've ever seen. I'm not entirely sure you're not a caricature like ClydeR.

This is where you get the last word and pretend like you've won the internet. Maybe call me a bitch once or twice for good measure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

This is the entirety of our interaction. You're overly emotional, narcissistic in continuing to try to make it about you while somehow maintaining a perpetual state of victimhood, and you project unlike anyone I've ever seen. I'm not entirely sure you're not a caricature like ClydeR.

This is where you get the last word and pretend like you've won the internet. Maybe call me a bitch once or twice for good measure.
    Good. I'll get the last word and in the future don't start needlessly fucking with me while you half ass defend your right wing coalition. You can't come right out and defend them because it would ruin the detached objective "hate both sides equally" impression you're trying to cultivate.

Did you even read our conversation that you posted? In it, I responded to your questions and then asked why you're defending him. At that point you denied it and started in on me personally so don't try to accuse me of being emotional. I'm telling you what I think without being wishy washy. You can't say the same