Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You're retarded.
    This is correct.

You're retarded.
    This is correct.

You're retarded.
    This is correct.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-25-2018 at 07:14 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Let's be honest- ultimately what this all boils down to is that these people don't actually think it's a big deal that Kavanaugh attempted to rape a girl when he was in high school or harassed another girl in college. Nor do they really care if it turns out that he also participated in gang rapes while in high school.

None of these things are disqualifying to them.
    “Even if he’s innocent he should step down” -soywolff summarizing the left’s TDS
    Last edited by Methais; 09-25-2018 at 07:31 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

You're retarded.

You're retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Stop being such a raging incel.
    Hey look, pk learned a new buzz word.

Watch now as he uses it profusely for the next week.

Blog Entries

Lynex developers are stepping up to the plate and threatening to pull their contributions over this alt-left fascism.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Let's be honest - ultimately what all this boils down to for you Leftist shitbags is you don't give one rats ass about victims of sexual assault unless it serves you politically. You are worried that a constitutionalist judge will get on the court and put a stop to your progressive Leftist bullshit. You don't think it's a big deal to convict people before even tried, you don't think it's a big deal to legislate by litigation when you can't push through your crappy ideas with the ballot box and you don't give one damn about civil rights and constitutional rights unless you are trying to use them to ram your minority agenda down other people's throat. It's no big deal for you to have people in government commit treason, obstruction and perjury as long as it gets your agenda promoted. You don't really care about anyone but yourselves.

If you had ever deal with real rape victims, even when they remember the assault later in life, they can pick out dates, times, locations, circumstances and so on. These accusations are fake at best and criminal at worst and Feinstein and others should be held responsible for sitting on them for as long as they did but since that serves your political purpose, you don't care. Just like you don't care about Hillary's crimes, Teddy Kennedy, Bill Clinton and others. Get back to us when you actually advocate for people like Juanita Broaddrick who filed real complaints and testimony as opposed to the if, maybe, coulda, shoulda, might, sorta accusations of these two Leftist activists.
    This is correct.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    “Even if he’s innocent he should step down” -soywolff summarizing the left’s TDS
    You're on the deprogram list. Your place on the concentration train has been reserved.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You're on the deprogram list. Your place on the concentration train has been reserved.
    The dinner menu is all soy products isn't it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The dinner menu is all soy products isn't it?
    Crackers made from wholesome aborted baby parts.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Lynex developers are stepping up to the plate and threatening to pull their contributions over this alt-left fascism.
    If you're going to try to convince everyone that you have a degree, don't refer to it as "computer programming", and don't misspell Linux.