Page 25 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Given the propensity these people have for gross exaggeration and outright lies when it comes to their personal attacks, I find it hard to take anything they say seriously.

I don't think attacking PK for rightfully pointing out that Tgo is engaging- yet again- in a series of trolling responses in an effort to derail a political conversation he isn't comfortable with is an example of particularly strong prioritization.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He is literally not better than any person who has ever posted on these forums.

And we've had some real pieces of shit.

He's the king of that pile though.
    I'm not saying he's a better person but it would stand to dictate that if you disapprove of behavior, you wouldn't emulate it.

Since Androidpk is defending his actions of calling Parkbandit a pedophile because of something Bobmuthol said let's also not forget that Bobmuthol said Androidpk took sexually took advantage of a young woman while she was going through mental and emotional problems. What a class act, pk. Surely you're better than me because you've turned to the Democrat side. You're just lucky time4fun's hatred of Trump is greater than her hatred of sexual predators or else you would have zero people on the PC sticking up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Given the propensity these people have for gross exaggeration and outright lies when it comes to their personal attacks, I find it hard to take anything they say seriously.
    You're justifying behavior you condemn. Just worded lengthier and slightly more competently.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He is literally not better than any person who has ever posted on these forums.

And we've had some real pieces of shit.

He's the king of that pile though.
    Reading this just makes me picture a dumb bird pecking at its own reflection in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    I think an IQ of 68 is considered mentally deficient. You think I have an IQ of 31?

That makes you the fucking idiot.
    This stringing together is amazing. I'm compelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You're justifying behavior you condemn. Just worded lengthier and slightly more competently.
    I hate to break it to you, but your track record of accurately describing past behavior is a little weak as of late. Forgive me for being skeptical.

I don't think attacking PK for rightfully pointing out that Tgo is engaging- yet again- in a series of trolling responses in an effort to derail a political conversation he isn't comfortable with is an example of particularly strong prioritization.
    What a laugh. Serious question, time4fun, what "political conversation" is taking place here? 99% of the political folder now is you three morons going back and forth and the other political folder regulars just mocking you all for being so dumb because we have all had enough of your outright bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    Hes the most obvious for sure cause hes the dumbest motherfucker to ever win by a mile.
    You really need to read a history book.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

I hate to break it to you, but your track record of accurately describing past behavior is a little weak as of late. Forgive me for being skeptical.
    I can see that but let's go back a few seconds, please.

Reading this just makes me picture a dumb bird pecking at its own reflection in the mirror.
    In the logic of "insults are not constructive", you are again, guilty of being lower than your expectations and hence, you contribute nothing. If you truly don't approve of that behavior, stop being so guilty of it. My recollection is fine and yes, I was out of line for calling you a bitch. I'm sorry.