Page 70 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    [
    There's a post from sometime within the past couple weeks from soywolff that I'm too lazy to go look up about how if PK actually did try to go all lawyer he'd be willing to throw in money to help out.
    He also said he'd give either yours or PB's personal information to antifa.

But you know, that's not a threat.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

I know full well how forums work and I know full well what a massive douchebag you are. Don't like what I did? Maybe you should stop be a racist bigoted asshole who likes to tell people to go kill themselves because you don't like what they're talking about in the politics section.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Still think he's going to withdraw his name.
    Normally, Id agree but things have changed. There is no longer an idea that the president should avoid even the appearance of something dishonorable. That ship done sailed. You can no longer shame them or ask them to behave like role models. Trump did smash that barrier

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Normally, Id agree but things have changed. There is no longer an idea that the president should avoid even the appearance of something dishonorable. That ship done sailed. You can no longer shame them or ask them to behave like role models. Trump did smash that barrier
    Bill Clinton the ultimate role model.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I'm not advocating attacking anyone personally.
    Less than 30 minutes later...

Maybe you're thinking of me expressing credulity that a pig like Methais is teaching high schoolers.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I know full well how forums work and I know full well what a massive douchebag you are. Don't like what I did? Maybe you should stop be a racist bigoted asshole who likes to tell people to go kill themselves because you don't like what they're talking about in the politics section.
    Is this where you claim he sent you red rep with comments to go kill yourself.. but when you get called out for that, you suddenly can't find any.. but somehow that doesn't mean it didn't happen?

You're a 1 trick pony. I would think a creepy fucking piece of shit like you would have come up with something new by now.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Still think he's going to withdraw his name.
    Well, you were dead on with Hillary being indicted.. and Trump being indicted....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

According to sources, several factors are at play. White House advisers are worried that more damaging information about Kavanaugh could come out. Two sources told me the White House has heard rumors that Ford’s account will be verified by women who say she told it to them contemporaneously. People worry, without apparent evidence, of another Ronan Farrow bomb dropping. One source says Ivanka Trump has told her father to “cut bait” and drop Kavanaugh.

More...

If true, then Ivanka is thinking more strategically than most people involved in this matter.

Suppose Republicans go forward with voting for Kavanaugh without first doing a thorough investigation. With their experience and resources, the FBI could investigate the matter quickly. Without an FBI investigation, then investigative reporters will continue to look into it, but it will take them longer than it would take the FBI. If the Senate votes Kavanaugh onto the court and if investigative reporters later find corroborating evidence -- in six months or a year -- showing that Kavanaugh lied, then what? He would be forced to step down from the court. Who knows what kind of mood the Senate will be in at that time when Trump has to appoint a successor?

Alternatively, investigative reporters might never find corroborating evidence. In the absence of an FBI investigation, half the country will believe that Kavanaugh tried to rape a girl in high school. If he is the deciding vote to overturn Roe v. Wade, then that suspicion of him will multiply the backlash.

Trump needs a dose of Ivanka's ruthlessness.

9. Default

^ Kavanaugh confirmation is a grenade waiting to go off in the GOP's hands.

You losers should get the fuck over it. Assuming it's true, which I don't believe for a second, it was an "attempted rape" at best and more likely aggravated battery or sexual assault. Both of which are well beyond the statute of limitations so all that is served is your overly sensitive feelings over preventing a conservative constitutional origionalist from serving the court and slowing down the relentless drive by you idiots to push a progressive, destructive and harmful agenda. So the real reason all you children are up in arms is because he would likely put a stop to many of your attempts to legislate by lawsuit. You would have to actually sell your terrible and misguided ideas and you know you can't do it.

You lost, elections have consequences and one of them is that good people can get put on the Supreme Court to protect and defend the constitution instead of progressive SJW whiners.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie