Page 66 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    That's odd and irrational.
    You've proven yourself time and time again on the very definition of odd and irrational. Weaving between victim hood and 'fuck off' angry within the first few lines. You cannot pretend to be a morally superior person to people calling you a "soy boy" if you turn around and tell them to fuck themselves and then act as if you are being stalked. You claim to ignore people and you dump insults on them at the same time. You can't have it both ways, it makes you look intellectually and morally weak.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You've proven yourself time and time again on the very definition of odd and irrational. Weaving between victim hood and 'fuck off' angry within the first few lines. You cannot pretend to be a morally superior person to people calling you a "soy boy" if you turn around and tell them to fuck themselves and then act as if you are being stalked. You claim to ignore people and you dump insults on them at the same time. You can't have it both ways, it makes you look intellectually and morally weak.
    Stick to the drugs.

I'm not pretending to be morally superior. I am morally superior to your cunt buddies. Never a victim. That's your label and you assume too much.

As for telling someone to fuck right the hell off...I'm baffled that that's a criticism here at the PC. Have you ever seen these discussions? They get aggressive from time to time. Don't act shocked.

You're aggreieved that I'd "dump insults" on these guys and I will from time to time. Mostly I just ignore them. You're attempting to create an equivalence between me and them that doesn't exist.

Why do you confront me but not your buddies? It's disingenuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Stick to the drugs.
    You have cognitive dissonance issues as well. We've spoke about this in the past, it gets brought up regularly. We don't even need to say it and we all know immediately what gets connected to you. Using your own logic, in that if people are saying all these terrible things about someone, it must be true. You are not a victim nor are you blameless.

I'm not trolling or trying to hurt your feelings. I am saying this is what you are doing and it needs to stop if you want people to stop.

5. Default

You have cognitive dissonance issues as well. We've spoke about this in the past, it gets brought up regularly. We don't even need to say it and we all know immediately what gets connected to you. Using your own logic, in that if people are saying all these terrible things about someone, it must be true. You are not a victim nor are you blameless.

I'm not trolling or trying to hurt your feelings. I am saying this is what you are doing and it needs to stop if you want people to stop.
    I've never once called myself a victim, so please, stick to the drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I've never once called myself a victim, so please, stick to the drugs.
    You act like one, you big baby. You make claims of cyber stalking but y- ah fuck it. We're literally gonna go in circles.

I give. I'm gonna go see how my truffles are doing.

You act like one, you big baby. You make claims of cyber stalking but y- ah fuck it. We're literally gonna go in circles.

I give. I'm gonna go see how my truffles are doing.
    And this is how you act with no integrity. Quick to blame your perceived antagonists but you don't ever talk shit about your troll friends.

The fact is that your boys are little baby cyber stalkers here and have been for years. You're cool with that. PK fights back, threatens to out one of these guys to his job and you pretend to be upset about it so you can ignore his words. You look for excuses to turn a blind eye to your little clique then feign objectivity to criticize us.

I understand it. I get the group/social dynamics at play and your desire to not make waves within your group but that understanding doesn't make it right for you to behave this way.

Snip.
    The funny part is I'm actually capable of seeing legitimate problematic individuals (McGuyver, Iorake at one point, and Geijon to a lesser degree) as opposed to people that just like to shit post. We both know each side of the drama that ensued but it literally took two seconds to ignore the harasser. It's not a perfect system, I get that. It takes self control to not click the little tag and respond. We're human.

What you're not understanding is I'm holding you to your own standards. You don't want to follow your own standards and when faced with it each and every time you duck behind "WELL THEY!" and you validate your own shitty behavior.

You, friend, are the last person that gets to question integrity around these parts.

The funny part is I'm actually capable of seeing legitimate problematic individuals (McGuyver, Iorake at one point, and Geijon to a lesser degree) as opposed to people that just like to shit post. We both know each side of the drama that ensued but it literally took two seconds to ignore the harasser. It's not a perfect system, I get that. It takes self control to not click the little tag and respond. We're human.

What you're not understanding is I'm holding you to your own standards. You don't want to follow your own standards and when faced with it each and every time you duck behind "WELL THEY!" and you validate your own shitty behavior.

You, friend, are the last person that gets to question integrity around these parts.
    No. You're wrong again. What are my standards anyway?

What you're engaging in is a tu quoque fallacy. You're trying to discredit my criticism of you and the trolls by saying that sometimes I call them assholes too and I even mention them by name every once in a while. That's fake as fuck and doesn't hold up to any scrutiny.

No. You're wrong again. What are my standards anyway?

What you're engaging in is a tu quoque fallacy. You're trying to discredit my criticism of you and the trolls by saying that sometimes I call them assholes too and I even mention them by name every once in a while. That's fake as fuck and doesn't hold up to any scrutiny.
    You're retarded.