Page 252 of 291 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Collins is going all out to defend her decision to vote yes for Kavanaugh. Apparently at least. She's not voted yet. She's doing a good job. Good clear explanation and it will serve her well in her next election. Getting in some "deep state" type stuff too. She's partisan, but that's ok, we expect that from a republican. All in all, all the talk about her going against her party was pie in the sky daydreaming.
    Last edited by cwolff; 10-05-2018 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Collins is going all out to defend her decision to vote yes for Kavanaugh. Apparently at least. She's not voted yet. She's doing a good job. Good clear explanation and it will serve her well in her next election. Getting in some "deep state" type stuff too. She's partisan, but that's ok, we expect that from a republican. All in all, all the talk about her going against her party was pie in the sky daydreaming.
    butter.jpg

3. Default

Can't believe she said she hopes Kavanaugh will be able to bridge the partisan divide on the Supreme Court.. she's not really that dumb is she?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Can't believe she said she hopes Kavanaugh will be able to bridge the partisan divide on the Supreme Court.. she's not really that dumb is she?
    No, she's not. She's afraid of getting primary'd out in 2020.

Basically Susan Collins had a single moment of courage in the last two years, and she decided that was good enough. Roe v Wade be damned.
    Last edited by time4fun; 10-05-2018 at 04:08 PM.

Dumb or dishonest. She did something like this before. Was it healthcare or DACA?

The Senate's tough and getting tougher. Dems will have to figure out how to pierce the fake Fox news bubble and get the deplorables.

“David Birdsell, dean of the school of public and international affairs at Baruch College, notes that by 2040, about 70% of Americans are expected to live in the 15 largest states,” Seib wrote. “They will have only 30 senators representing them, while the remaining 30% of Americans will have 70 senators representing them.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...of-the-senate/

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

Basically Susan Collins had a single moment of courage in the last two years, and she decided that was good enough. Roe v Wade be damned.
    crying.jpg

The Senate's tough and getting tougher. Dems will have to figure out how to pierce the fake Fox news bubble and get the deplorables.

Also...

Last edited by Methais; 10-05-2018 at 04:19 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Look at these three jokers still going at it, even after Ford's friend said she was pressured to change her story because those darn Republicans were using her version of events to suggest Kavanaugh might not be a rapist!

They have less than zero shame.

So.. you finally come around and admit this whole circus was to protect Roe v Wade and never had anything to do with Judge Kavanaugh at all.

Baby steps I suppose... but remember, you did call him a rapist with 0 evidence.

Fucking up people's lives is ok because the ends justify the means.. right?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.