Page 205 of 291 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Shouldnt evidence be a prerequisite of an investigation?

If not, can we get an investigation into Methais' online behavior? He sexually abused my female toon in Silvergate back in 98 and Ive never quite recovered.

I would like to point out that this allegation is actually more credible than Ford's testimony because I gave a specific place and year.

Edit: oh shit, i was also a minor at the time, so i should score some major victim points
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You're comfortable with that only because it allows you to say anything you want about a political opponent without having to worry about backing it up. Those allegations will follow him around the rest of his life, even if he's found 'innocent'.

There is an FBI investigation. I'm sure when it's over you'll complain about it being too short (it needs to go past the midterms!!1), or too limited in scope, or not being overseen by the 'right' people, or something equally as asinine.
    "Keep investigating until he's guilty no matter how long it takes!!!!!" -time4fun, almost definitely
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Imagine if he'd smoked pot back in the day? He'd be done. His nomination would be over, there'd be a huge drug scandal and he'd be forced to resign.

Also, wasn't it T4F that defended Ford earlier in this thread for getting absolutely smashed but suddenly has a problem with alcohol?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Name one lie. You can't. You're butthurt and retarded.
    Not as butthurt as someone who's been boofing though!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Shouldnt evidence be a prerequisite of an investigation?
    Someone making a credible accusation- especially under oath- IS evidence.

And then we investigate to get more evidence.

That's always how this works. That's not new. The notion that we don't investigate unless we've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that something happened is incorrect. That's never how this works.

And, again, as far as he said/she said goes- I have to remind everyone that Kavanaugh lied under oath in 2006, and he lied under oath repeatedly just a few days ago. He's currently less credible than Dr Ford.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You're comfortable with that only because it allows you to say anything you want about a political opponent without having to worry about backing it up. Those allegations will follow him around the rest of his life, even if he's found 'innocent'.

There is an FBI investigation. I'm sure when it's over you'll complain about it being too short (it needs to go past the midterms!!1), or too limited in scope, or not being overseen by the 'right' people, or something equally as asinine.
    Yeah, me and the ABA. We both just take these allegations seriously enough for an investigation out of pure political malice. I love how one man's denial has more weight than the accusations of three women- all of whom were calling for an FBI investigation. (people making up stories do NOT call for FBI investigations)

The only reason why people are pretending like it's not a big deal is because they want him on the Court- as though there are no other conservative SCOTUS candidates out there who haven't faced three credible sexual misconduct allegations, committees perjury during their confirmation hearings, and who have launched into blatant partisan attacks.

So yes, someone lying under oath during a defense of one of three allegations of sexual misconduct is disqualifying. And in any situation where three alleged victims are calling for an FBI investigation, and the accused looks terrified by the notion, lies under oath about it, and tries to deflect with blatant partisan conspiracy theories- yeah, I'm going to say there's a problem.

Should we legalize pot or should we just go straight prohibition now? What is the Democratic party platform exactly? Seems pretty ambiguous at the moment.
    Last edited by Amerek; 10-01-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    Not as butthurt as someone who's been boofing though!
    Have you boofed yet?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    What is this? A meme for ants!?!
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam