Page 65 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I can't say everything is truthful, I don't know. -- Dianne Feinstein in regards to Kavanaugh's accuser.

Does this woman know what a raging sexist she is?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I see you're all still getting along famously.
    ~Player of Inurtia

Quote Originally Posted by Tsk Tsk View Post
    I see you're all still getting along famously.
    Come join the party!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Uhh.. it has NOTHING to do with furthering a political agenda. 20+ women have accused Trump of sexual assault/harassment and you straight up don't give a shit.
    Correct.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Definitely. Hes always been a zealot but these past few months he's really gone off the deep end. I put him on ignore a week or so ago and haven't missed out on anything worth reading.
    Me too girl! Reading Tgo’s posts makes me sooooo mad that I could suck a dick without even caring whose it is! Check this out like other day I was sucking someone off right and I started thinking about how racist Tgo is and got so mad that I accidentally bit the guy’s dick and we had to go to the hospital! And you’re paying for that bill Tgo because it’s your fault and your racism is ruining my favorite things in life. Can we all at least agree that sucking dick is a great stress reliever and Tgo is ruining it for everyone? All we’re trying to do is present reasonable well thought out unbiased fact and logic based and completely non-emotional arguments about how Trump sucks sooooooo much and I hate him I HATE HIM I HATE HIM and if you don’t hate him as much as I do then you’re an un-American racist bigot sexist rapist FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!!!

Son of a bitch someone find me a fucking dick to suck before I fucking lose it!!!!!!!!!!
    I only wish there were more of me here on PC to check your bullshit.

LOL. These bitch boys can't stand being ignored so they make up new accounts to get my attention.

Blog Entries

LOL. These bitch boys can't stand being ignored so they make up new accounts to get my attention.
    If you're posting about them you're not really ignoring them, are you?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    In the same breath he'll gloat about ignoring the trolls as he insults them and gives them attention. Cognitive dissonance, y'know.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Ya I am. Even then I can still see the name "more cwolff's" even if I have ignored the content. Its disappointing to see. It kind of turns my stomach that grown men do these things but that's the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    In the same breath he'll gloat about ignoring the trolls as he insults them and gives them attention. Cognitive dissonance, y'know.
    You don't like me or I'm on the "other side". Whatever. I get that. I don't get why you would criticize me to support your troll buddies. That's odd and irrational.