Page 236 of 291 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Your premise is wrong. A bunch of cells that have the potential to eventually develop into a human life is not the same thing as a human life.
    Last edited by BriarFox; 10-04-2018 at 07:58 AM.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Your premise is wrong. A bunch of cells that have the potential to eventually develop into a human life is not the same thing as a human life.
    If you don't kill the "bunch of cells" with their own unique set of DNA there's a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999% chance that it's going to be a human being and not a chicken.

P.S. You're just a bunch of cells.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 10-04-2018 at 08:05 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    If you don't kill the "bunch of cells" with their own unique set of DNA there's a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999% chance that it's going to be a human being and not a chicken.
    I assume you say a prayer for the dead while jacking off, then. That, too, has the "potential" to be a human life.
    Last edited by BriarFox; 10-04-2018 at 08:08 AM.

I assume you say a prayer for the dead while jacking off, then. That, too, has the "potential" to be a human life.
    lol you're retarded.

Blog Entries

Does killing a baby make the rape go away?
    You think that a woman wants a living, breathing reminder of her rape?

You believe that a woman should be forced to carry a baby to full term and deliver it because she was raped?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Again you display your lack of understanding science and logic, once fertilization takes place it is human life unless of course you have discovered a new species that turns into another species.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You think that a woman wants a living, breathing reminder of her rape?

You believe that a woman should be forced to carry a baby to full term and deliver it because she was raped?
    Do you think an innocent human being wants to be murdered because they did nothing?

You're making the argument that murdering the child will make the rape go away.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    lol you're retarded.
    Thanks for a case-study in troll behavior. You simply respond to arguments with "LOL. Cry Moar," "LOL, you're retarded," and so forth. When logic fails, when you have no response, you retreat to ad hominem attacks and memes that you hope will substitute for actual thought.

The analogy that comes to mind is of the old child's toy where you rotate the top and pull a cord and you hear an animal sound. Instead of lions and bears and cows, though, the board has "First!" "LOL!" "You're retarded!" and "SHART!" It's really quite a remarkable contribution to society you make.

I hold out hope that in your real life you are actually a rational and kind person.

Again you display your lack of understanding science and logic, once fertilization takes place it is human life unless of course you have discovered a new species that turns into another species.
    We already covered this, though you ignored it. An fertilized egg =/ human life. I'll accept that we have a definitional difference here, but I will point out again that yours devalues a real, breathing human being (i.e., the victimized mother) for a bundle of cells that has the potential to maybe, one day, with luck and time, become a human being. Fortunately, no one, not even crazy conservative pro-lifers, really agrees that rape victims should be forced to carry a baby to term.

Quote Originally Posted by SoyFox View Post
    This is perhaps the stupidest comment I have heard lately. Yes, a woman is raped, gets pregnant, and should be forced to carry the baby to term so she can be reminded of that rape every moment for nine months and then, even if its adopted out, for the rest of her life when she wakes up screaming in the middle of the night or gets nervous walking alone in the evening.

Idiotic comments like yours utterly devalue a woman's right to her own body.
    No, this is the most stupidest comment I have heard lately:

Quote Originally Posted by SoyFox
    I don't think you understand why people oppose Kavanaugh. He stands as an image of an overly entitled white male...
    Last edited by Fortybox; 10-04-2018 at 08:20 AM.