Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: EVERYTHING MUST GO! - $1 MB Part 1

please let me know how much is needed to do BO like that fully unlocked cloak was
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodtralfeck View Post
    i wanna do a buy-out fer the following item(s)

12. 2/100 Front worn (exceeds max epic deep) Fully unlocked Pirate harness - a weathered leather harness made from a multitude of straps

2. an urnon-faced skull ring (Self-stunning ring, open/close containers, fully unlocked)

and maybe this --- 9. .5/200 cloakworn shawl ------- if i knew more about it , never seen that item before
    Just a random shawl I bought off some guy and got it epic deepened. I think it was a treasure box drop,

>tap shawl
    You tap a patchwork flannel shawl in shades of silver and violet that you are wearing.
    >inspect shawl
    You carefully inspect your flannel shawl.

You estimate that a patchwork flannel shawl in shades of silver and violet can store a gigantic amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the shawl, hanging it from your shoulders. The shawl appears to serve some purpose.
    >ana shawl
    You analyze your flannel shawl and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You can tell that the shawl is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodtralfeck View Post
    i wanna do a buy-out fer the following item(s)

12. 2/100 Front worn (exceeds max epic deep) Fully unlocked Pirate harness - a weathered leather harness made from a multitude of straps

2. an urnon-faced skull ring (Self-stunning ring, open/close containers, fully unlocked)
    $125 BO for 2
    $90 BO for 12
    $80 BO for 9

4. Default

7. Helmet - Vaccum Flares - a fitted vultite cervelliere with a crimson sheen $3

5. Default

ill do 5$ on 8

Ive opened the auction up to silver bids. For any silver bids on items with a cash bid, i will convert @ 5.5 to determine the highest bidder. Any current bidders can convert their cash offer to silver @ 5.5.

18 mil on #1
    7 mil on #2

8. Default

9m on the shawl
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

#12 - 11m
    #9 - 9m

#8 - $4