Thread: Character Gear Sell Off

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Character Gear Sell Off

Getting rid of one of my characters, decided just to sell everything off of him since nothing really goes with what I'm going to be doing with my new main.

1. some exquisite elven armor. 7x doubles, HCP (9 points), max light, T4 ensorcell, fully unlocked anfelt scripts.
    Long Show: Thick pieces of black leather have been molded into stylized chest and abdominal muscles on this exquisite armor. Held together by several golvern fixtures, the fixed overlapping leather affords superior protection without sacrificing mobility. Simple and devoid of superfluous adornments, its only metallic embellishments are braided golvern chains that trim the neckline, pauldrons, and waist, emphasizing the true beauty in the skill and care of the piece's leatherwork. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the armor.

MB: 20 million
    CB: 43 million Dud SOLD

2. a rune-etched black Faendryl robe. You estimate that a rune-etched black Faendryl robe can store a huge amount with enough space for any number of items. Weighs 6 lbs, holds 180lb.

MB: 3 million
    CB: 8 million Sulore SOLD!

3. a dark rawsilk backsack meticulously stitched with eight distinct Faendryl runes. You estimate that a dark rawsilk backsack meticulously stitched with eight distinct Faendryl runes can store an enormous amount with enough space for any number of items. Weighs 6, holds 160.

MB: 4 million Sulore
    CB:4 million Sulore SOLD

4. a silk-wrapped baldric. This item is a dual weapon displayer. It cannot have a long description. It is unlocked.

MB: 100k
    CB: 100k Dud SOLD

5. a loosely woven spidersilk sack. You estimate that a loosely woven spidersilk sack can store a slightly large amount with enough space for any number of items. Weighs 2, holds 60 (deepened a lot from original sack). Scripted.

CB: 1,666,710 Shaft SOLD

6. a void black deathstone emblem. Chrism holder, wrist worn.

MB: 50k
    CB: 1 million Felicitii SOLD

7. a dark web-strewn pouch, Spider Container. This item is currently Tier 1 (of 3) with 1 (of 10) spider(s). A handful of merchants can unlock it. Some merchants can add an additional spider. Features supported: WEAR, REMOVE, POINT my pouch at {target}. You estimate that a dark web-strewn pouch can store a slightly large amount with enough space for any number of items.

BO Accepted 1 million Abilene SOLD

If you're interested in offering a BO, pm me your offer. If I accept it though, your name will be posted with the BO amount.

I still have a couple lockers to go through, mainly junk imo, though some I paid over a million for some of it. I do have an ensorcelling set still to put up.
    Last edited by SoulSeer; 07-26-2018 at 08:12 PM.