Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The War on Breastfeeding

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Specific foods that are better are also usually more expensive foods. Some people just can't afford that shit.
    That’s just one example. Walking and running are free and have great benefit and people don’t do it for themselves or their children.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    That’s just one example. Walking and running are free and have great benefit and people don’t do it for themselves or their children.
    Maybe because some people have to work doubles and triples to survive and don't have time for that shit?

Our cheap food is unhealthy as fuck, so you get poor fat people with health problems. That is the reality that exists in the US.
    Last edited by Gelston; 07-10-2018 at 09:02 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Maybe because some people have to work doubles and triples to survive and don't have time for that shit?

Our cheap food is unhealthy as fuck, so you get poor fat people with health problems. That is the reality that exists in the US.
    So the woman who can’t squeeze in pumping at 2-3 jobs is morally repugnant and not a good mother for keeping the booby train going, but the woman who doesn’t walk with her kids for 30-60 minutes a day or only buys happy meals while working 2-3 jobs is cool? I’m just saying it’s not all about breastmilk. Yes that is a scientific advantage for kids but there are tons of proven but under or un utilized advantages for children. It’s just selective outrage.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    So the woman who can’t squeeze in pumping at 2-3 jobs is morally repugnant and not a good mother for keeping the booby train going, but the woman who doesn’t walk with her kids for 30-60 minutes a day or only buys happy meals while working 2-3 jobs is cool? I’m just saying it’s not all about breastmilk. Yes that is a scientific advantage for kids but there are tons of proven but under or un utilized advantages for children. It’s just selective outrage.
    I didn't say that about either of those things. I said I don't give a fuck what someone else does.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

I didn't say that about either of those things. I said I don't give a fuck what someone else does.
    I’m glad we agree
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric