Thread: White ora katana - sanctified

Default White ora katana - sanctified

Resale Value or pawnshop fodder?
    I can't find any to compare to but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Loresong:
    You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the katana. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the katana is as some type of weapon.
    It has a bonus of +10 from a normal katana, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in two-handed and one-handed edged weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.
    The harmonics generated tell you that the katana inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes and has been sanctified for use by a Cleric or Paladin in the fight against the undead.

(Im not sure if its telling me it has MORE weighting then the natural katana weighting or if thats what its talking about but I will get it checked soon)

Thanks for any info
    ~Bayli

Defintely dont pawn. Demand for katanas is pretty irregular; I could see this going for a low auction amount like 100k, or 1m or more. Either would be better than 35k from the pawn, plus knowing that you arent destroying a useful item.

Also, your avatar looks like Hugo Weaving with huge tits. Hotter than I would have guessed.
    Last edited by gilchristr; 07-08-2018 at 03:41 AM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Sold a 4x sancted vultite katana found at duskruin for 1m, so there's a market

Thank you both for the help!

A helpful weapon for a Paladin on a budget.

An older wizard can enchant it and its not a major right now, so it should be fairly easy, I know my 71 train mage took a katana from 4-5 with no problems, so finding someone that can successfully complete the pours without a chance of failure should mean they likely can take it to 6 without too much trouble. Now the question is, would you get your money back, not sure on that.