Thread: 6x, +7 TD rolaren aegis

Default 6x, +7 TD rolaren aegis

I found this etched rolaren aegis while hunting today and since the loresong didn't show it was registered to anyone (and I'm pretty sure what I was hunting doesn't cast the itchy curse anyway) I figured I'd sell it. Any suggestions on a good place to set an MB?

The first thing that strikes you about the aegis is the weight, which is about 8 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 1,500,000 silvers. You can also tell that the rolaren aegis is predominantly crafted of rolaren.

It has a bonus of +30 from a normal aegis, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

The harmonics generated tell you that the aegis serves to protect from magical attacks by providing +7 Target Defense. The magical harmonics reveal that this is an item which serves as a shield when held in the left hand.
    The aegis resonates with your voice, revealing some details of its temporary enhancement:
    The aegis's enhancement will degrade when the wearer is struck in combat.
    It should be able to withstand an incredible amount of uses before its enhancement has completely degraded away.
    When its enhancement has degraded away, the item will lose its special ability.

Pretty sweet find. You should be able to get a few mill+ I bet. TD is attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Pretty sweet find. You should be able to get a few mill+ I bet. TD is attractive.
    isnt it temp td?
    standing between the living and the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    isnt it temp td?
    Ah yeah, looks like it. Still valuable tho

Yea, I almost just sold it to the pawnshop until I noticed he was saying its value was in the hundreds of thousands rather then 40k.... I wish they'd implement comas in large numbers. Thanks for the input