Thread: Don't click any of kappachinoman's threads

Blog Entries

Default Don't click any of kappachinoman's threads

He has one where it redirects you to his forums and who knows what else he could be pulling off.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Uh... what the fuck?

Bit of research, this person appears to either be after Cookies or attempting to modify the webpage content. From the looks of it, I'm guessing this dude is trying to get the site to redirect to the URLs he's got in the script. One is a minecraft server and the other has a bunch of leeches and SQL exploits and cracking information.
    Last edited by Astray; 07-07-2018 at 06:48 AM.

3. Default

So.... bot... spammer? Any time someone like that shows up, I downvote to oblivion.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Just when you think Necro's back...

I clicked a thread that looks like it refreshed the PC, and another that brought me to cracked.to.

Am I going to die?

Also wtf is Ultratech SE Scripting? I don't see that folder anywhere on here.

Last edited by Methais; 07-07-2018 at 09:23 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It definitely looks like the content is designed to steal cookie info for our site. I'd recommend if you clicked on ANY of his links that you should probably change your forum password. I'm not 100% sure on whether this was done by either the forum accepting HTML tags or if it's due to this CVE: https://www.cvedetails.com/cve/CVE-2018-6200/ But either way, if you clicked on any of those links, your best/safest bet is to change your forum password immediately.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

Blog Entries

So just opening one of his threads would cause problems? Or is it just clicking on a link in one of his threads that is hazardous?
    Last edited by Tisket; 07-07-2018 at 01:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    So just opening one of his threads would cause problems? Or is it just clicking on a link in one of his threads that is hazardous?
    Just opening it
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Just opening it
    Well from now on I only open threads by the assholes I know and avoid the threads started by assholes I don't know.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow