Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PERMABLESSED 4x falchion

Quote Originally Posted by Fesok View Post
    I assume both of your comments were in jest, but in case they weren't or if someone considering doing business with me in the future gets spooked, then rest assured I've bought and sold thousands of dollars worth of items without a single incident on my part (I'm looking at you Meb/Nosimaj). Some of the transactions made it into the merchant feedback thread if you'd like to look there, and likely many other positive transactions did not.
    I bought both of his auctions on buyout. It's legit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeesh, if a (mostly) plain 4x gets 70m...what would a 10x with bubble flares, holy water flares, Reimbane plasma flares, lesser moods, and T3 be worth? Apparently my merchanting skills on permablessed weapons have atrophied.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yeesh, if a (mostly) plain 4x gets 70m...what would a 10x with bubble flares, holy water flares, Reimbane plasma flares, lesser moods, and T3 be worth? Apparently my merchanting skills on permablessed weapons have atrophied.
    ya i dunno i was joking mostly but 50m for 4x permablessed is more than id pay
    standing between the living and the dead

Who said I paid full price on buyout? You guys have too much time on your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoosh View Post
    Who said I paid full price on buyout? You guys have too much time on your hands.

we know you bent over its ok

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    we know you bent over its ok
    Well, first of all I don't think there is anything wrong with being gay. And secondly, you should be nicer to people who pay well for what they want. Have a good night friend.

Well, first of all I don't think there is anything wrong with being gay. And secondly, you should be nicer to people who pay well for what they want. Have a good night friend.

:P

i give it a week befor your trying to hawk those two.
    Last edited by Derex; 07-06-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Well said

I don't know why I feel compelled to respond, it's a weakness of mine, but so be it. The last thread selling a permablessed weapon (7 months ago or so) had this quote: "It's still a steal, even at 200 bucks." Now, take that quote for what you will as I believe it was from someone who was neither buying nor selling the actual weapon. Note that silvers are around $4/million and $200 cash puts it around 50M silver. As stated earlier in the auction, the cost to add permabless to an existing weapon (I think 2 were sold? Maybe more?) went for over 90M silver each at Coreasine. Also of note, is whether serious or not, Derex responded in the last permabless weapon for sale thread and seemed to express interest in owning it though apparently it went for around 66M silver (price is a bit in question, and it was 5x as opposed to 4x).

I bought this weapon for somewhere in the neighborhood of 20M silver back when silver was $10/million. Given silver is $4/million now, that's 50M silver using dollars as opposed to flat silvers for the market value. I added the mild crit weighting and ensorcelling myself, adding whatever value that adds.

If you want to buy a blessable weapon and periodically need to have a cleric bless it, then so be it. I bought mine because I was hunting in the Citadel in River's Rest and could not consistently get blesses (and obviously not Voln to bless myself). It let me hunt undead there for several months, and later I even used it in Nelemar before switching to OHB. These weapons are rare, I've seen maybe 4 sold in the last 4 years, and it's possible 2/4 of those were mine (buying once, selling once).
    Last edited by Fesok; 07-06-2018 at 09:37 PM.

"Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it."

or to use a more recent quote

"Haters gonna hate"