Thread: Is it possible to identify the orbs currently in a fusion item?

Default Is it possible to identify the orbs currently in a fusion item?

Got an armor with 3 slots, +13 CM, +13 THW, and an empty slot. I want to replace the THW with polearm, but both of the orbs currently in it look the same "a hoarfrost white orb". I don't want to risk taking both out, just want to remove the THW one. Any way to identify it? Is it possible to discharge them separately somehow?

just wait for the premium festival this weekend, there is a merchant offering to remove with zero chance of damaging the orb

You only take one out at a time. If you rub the armor, it will change which orb you are focused on. Doesn’t help much if you do not know which is which. I took some in and out like 10 times in a row and nothing ever broke or degraded.

Quote Originally Posted by neimanz1 View Post
    just wait for the premium festival this weekend, there is a merchant offering to remove with zero chance of damaging the orb
    How do I find them this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post
    You only take one out at a time. If you rub the armor, it will change which orb you are focused on. Doesn’t help much if you do not know which is which. I took some in and out like 10 times in a row and nothing ever broke or degraded.
    It's a got a pretty good CM one in there, and it's a 50/50 shot. With my luck I'd probably fuck it up.