Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: New Treasure: Collectibles!

1. Default

>collect set 7
    Your progress on set #7 (Silver Wand Shavings) is as follows:
    [25] a handful of silver flakes (5/5)
    >collect set 9
    Your progress on set #9 (Blue Wand Shavings) is as follows:
    [27] a handful of icy blue flakes (5/5)
    >redeem 7
    Existence 97741258 created. [uh... item ID???]
    You make your request to the attendant, who nods to you, and says, "Very well, Leafiara. I shall redeem the Silver Wand Shavings set for you."
    The attendant hands you a silver wand as your reward.
    >redeem 9
    Existence 97741355 created.
    You make your request to the attendant, who nods to you, and says, "Very well, Leafiara. I shall redeem the Blue Wand Shavings set for you."
    The attendant hands you a slender blue wand as your reward.

The lore song says "a few charges" on both wands. Now that's sad--I at least expected a charged one. :/
    And both of these were common sets, so no new achievements.
    Last edited by Leafiara; 07-22-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Blog Entries

HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Oof. Just like those bound crystals from boost.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

What have I been saying, man? The rewards won't be worth shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Leafiara View Post
    >collect set 7
    Your progress on set #7 (Silver Wand Shavings) is as follows:
    [25] a handful of silver flakes (5/5)
    >collect set 9
    Your progress on set #9 (Blue Wand Shavings) is as follows:
    [27] a handful of icy blue flakes (5/5)
    >redeem 7
    Existence 97741258 created. [uh... item ID???]
    You make your request to the attendant, who nods to you, and says, "Very well, Leafiara. I shall redeem the Silver Wand Shavings set for you."
    The attendant hands you a silver wand as your reward.
    >redeem 9
    Existence 97741355 created.
    You make your request to the attendant, who nods to you, and says, "Very well, Leafiara. I shall redeem the Blue Wand Shavings set for you."
    The attendant hands you a slender blue wand as your reward.

The lore song says "a few charges" on both wands. Now that's sad--I at least expected a charged one. :/
    And both of these were common sets, so no new achievements.
    Hahahahaha that's worse than even a critter found wand.

I bet the collectible ones can't be duped either. Knowing Simu, probably non-rechargeable as well.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

It is genuinely impressive the lengths they've gone to in order to make this entire system close to worthless. I'm stunned. Wouldn't want to give out anything too desirable and potentially cannibalize SimuCoin store sales, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    It is genuinely impressive the lengths they've gone to in order to make this entire system close to worthless. I'm stunned. Wouldn't want to give out anything too desirable and potentially cannibalize SimuCoin store sales, I guess.
    I'm pretty sure this whole system is one giant troll on the entire playerbase. They know no one is going to collect 100k ultra rares or any of that shit, and everything else has been complete shit so far, and no announcement from Simu on what the "good" rewards are supposed to be, which probably means they haven't even thought that far ahead yet.

It's amazing the amount of coding time Simu will sink into dumb shit like this. Same with the iridescent cores that literally never drop, making the entire system Viduus designed around it useless.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

8. Default

I'm not really mad at it from a coding standpoint because different GMs talents lie in different areas, and if someone was only ever going to make fluff, then this project makes sense. If you took someone off an actual useful game mechanics fix to do this then, welp, LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I'm not really mad at it from a coding standpoint because different GMs talents lie in different areas, and if someone was only ever going to make fluff, then this project makes sense. If you took someone off an actual useful game mechanics fix to do this then, welp, LMAO.
    It's time that could have been spent coding something that was actually good and useful.

Simu loves to design systems that are really close to being awesome, and then fuck it all up at the end making it near useless. I don't blame the actual coder for that. Chances are they probably wanted to do more with whatever their project is and got shut down/scaled back by QC because just about everything in existence is OP to them.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-23-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Blog Entries

Eh, hard to say. Without knowing who did what exactly, I don't put it past someone being so out of touch that they think half-charged silver wands are an appropriate award.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.