Thread: Dex, EMC, Armor and AS bonus stickpin

Default Dex, EMC, Armor and AS bonus stickpin

Thoughts on worth?

A simple diamond stickpin

The stickpin resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 6 to Elemental Mana Control Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 21 times.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Dexterity Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 22 times.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Armor Use Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 10 times.
    It provides a boost of 2 to Arcane Symbols Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    The stickpin looks to have a fair amount of charges remaining.

You sense that the diamond stickpin will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Thanks!

I'd be interested.

Why? Because racecar.

+3 dex bonus pinworn is highly sought after. I would price it based on that, and add a bit more for the other enhancives. By a bit I mean less than double, maybe 50% more.

Mind you the other enhancives are OK, but not the kind of thing that would say double or triple (or more) the value from a +3 dex bonus pinworn, such as CM, strength, spell aim, weapon bonus, etc.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

I dunno. +6 EMC is incredibly nice for a wizard that hasn't finished getting 2x in EMC for 515 cooldown.

If an enhansive boosts a stat that's important to multiple professions (such as DEX), I'll generally set the MB in the 500k-1mil range. Otherwise, just set the MB at 50k (35k from the pawn + 15k for going through the trouble of selling to a player) and see what it goes for. The things buyers can be finicky about with enhansives just makes it too difficult to get an accurate enough estimate for a flat priced sale unless you're intentionally low-balling your price to move it quickly.

Maerit makes a good point. Maybe that EMC would double the value from a plain jane +3 dex bonus pinworn
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!