Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59

Thread: For Trade: One blinkrot mace

  1. #11

    Default

    "Project piece"
    Because its only 7x? Or because its not weighted yet? Otherwise I would say this project is pretty close to being done.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leigo View Post
    "Project piece"
    Because its only 7x? Or because its not weighted yet? Otherwise I would say this project is pretty close to being done.
    Project piece because it's a pretty bland looking thing and sometimes I like some flare with my ass kicking tool.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Project piece because it's a pretty bland looking thing and sometimes I like some flare with my ass kicking tool.
    If you're a Paladin, this has double plasma flares, rotflares, ensorcell flares, and blink flares. That's up to 5 flares a swing.

    That's pretty far from bland.
    Last edited by time4fun; 07-03-2018 at 05:07 PM.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    If you're a Paladin, this has double plasma flares, rotflares, ensorcell flares, and blink flares. That's up to 5 flares a swing.

    That's pretty far from bland.
    Visually, man. Visually.

  5. #15

    Default


  6. #16

    Default

    If you need 5 flares to kill something, you are doing it wrong.


    Why? Because racecar.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pereus View Post
    If you need 5 flares to kill something, you are doing it wrong.
    My dear- who ever said anything about need?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    684
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pereus View Post
    If you need 5 flares to kill something, you are doing it wrong.
    Doesn’t your lance have a million things on it and it’s a lance?
    Player of Hnarl - UAC Rogue
    Most difficult lock picked: -720
    Most difficult trap disarmed: -220

    Player of Roroturk - bolting wizard

  9. #19

    Default




    Do you even shark laser bro?
    Last edited by Leigo; 07-03-2018 at 07:55 PM.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Doesn’t your lance have a million things on it and it’s a lance?
    A million things? Not really, but it does kill almost all things in one shot without any flares.


    Why? Because racecar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •