Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official: End of Duskruin Wrap Up

Blog Entries

The thing that kills me is their twitter. Super easy and fast to put out announcements and info, but nothing about the return offer or DR, just the occasional plat or premium merchant.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    The thing that kills me is their twitter. Super easy and fast to put out announcements and info, but nothing about the return offer or DR, just the occasional plat or premium merchant.
    The only thing worse than their organizational skills are their communication skills. It's one of the downsides of having 99% of your employees be contracted part-timers...
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 06-29-2018 at 01:40 PM. Reason: graaaaaaaammmmmmaaaaaaaaaaah
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    The only thing worse than their organizational skills are their communication skills. It's one of the downsides of having 99% of your employees be contracted part-timers...
    They say patience is a virtue.

In the Common language, it reads:
    Winner of this raffle will receive 5 swatches, 3 rods, 2 dusts, and 1 veniom for the completed bag of holding from the heist. Winner must present the winning stub no later than the 10th of Koaratos. Drawing at noon ET on 7/1.
    [Bloodriven Village, Wergild Way - 26840]

>get ticket
    You pick up one of the raffle tickets and notice that the price is written in large letter across the top -- 100 bloodscrip. You replace the tickets atop the pile.
    Last edited by Alastir; 06-29-2018 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    They say patience is a virtue.
    Once again, you have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about. Thanks for playing.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."