Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official: End of Duskruin Wrap Up

Default Official: End of Duskruin Wrap Up

Here are the details as we begin to hit the final leg of Duskruin.

Due to how the WPS service windows work, we're going to leave Duskruin open until July 4th at 11:59pm ET to give everyone time to use it beyond a Sunday. There weren't any plans to leave the arena, heist, or sewers open during this time, but due to how smithy invites work, we wanted to make sure it will be fair for everyone involved.

Skryn will be around Sunday at 9pm ET until 9:30pm ET. He will return Tuesday at roughly 1pm ET. He will transform black ora jewelry into the lesser forms. It must be made of black ora. Not blackened ora. Not darkened ora. He will then offer a select number of transforming lesser into greater. They must already be lesser black ora jewelry. He is not working on weapons.

Dett will be around Sunday afternoon (around 1pm ET) briefly to auction off two low steel ores that can be created into a weapon or shield of the winners choice (outside a claidhmore, katana, or naginata). This will be created from the ore after the auction (this isn't for forging). The minimum bid will be 500,000 bloodscrip. If they do not sell, then they go away until another time. The reserve is set in stone.

Lahke will be raffling off a set of rods, swatches, dust, and veniom for the bags of holding. It's not a complete set, but it will be a bundle of them to get you on your way to making a bigger bag. The raffle will cost bloodscrip and you can buy as many tickets as you'd like. This will be set up Friday afternoon at some point and will be drawn on Sunday before Dett's auction.

Lastly, Lahke will be doing something a bit different that will involve a blood crystal (and maybe some other things). Keep your eyes on our socials for when this will be happening.

All instances are being extended. The services offered in this manner are for Prime only. Platinum has something else going on Sunday evening, which has been posted on their forums.

Wyrom, PM
    http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...rena/view/9543

Skip to Raffle Details:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...17#post2034517
    Last edited by Alastir; 06-29-2018 at 09:03 PM.

this will make for an interesting week and weekend

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    this will make for an interesting week and weekend
    Why? Personally I see no value in the bag and 500k bs minimum on a low steel weapon is just fuckin retarded. Black ora, don't care. I mean, there is nothing in here of value for most people.

Why? Because racecar.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pereus View Post
    Why? Personally I see no value in the bag and 500k bs minimum on a low steel weapon is just fuckin retarded. Black ora, don't care. I mean, there is nothing in here of value for most people.
    Cuz he wants it to

Maybe they will auction a big block of seashells for BS, that would be cool
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Why will the time be announced on the "socials" and not I dunno, the official webpage?

Quote Originally Posted by Aluvius View Post
    Why will the time be announced on the "socials" and not I dunno, the official webpage?
    Because they can barely be bothered to do anything with the Officials anymore. Want to be up-to-date on what is going on in Gemstone? Better have Twitter and Discord!

It's a fucking joke.

They know the Officials are useless but refuse to address it because "BILLING!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aluvius View Post
    Have you SEEN their website? Even they know it's an absolute shitshow of horrible. But hey, forcing your playerbase to pay attention to forums, unofficial forums (is safespace even a thing anymore?), twitter, discord and in-game channels for their updates because they're unwilling/unable to pay someone to update their website seems totally A-OK to me.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Pretty sure the safespace forum is cancelled