Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: invdb.lic - Cross-character searching & tracking of inventory, lockers, bank accounts

Blog Entries

Oh hey, just realized I was in the process of having this character's locker moved from Landing to Vaalor so that might be why I got that error message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Hah, did you just fix it? Tried again and got:

>;invdb
    --- Lich: invdb active.
    updating bank account...
    >
    updating character...
    >
    Your lockers in Wehnimer's Landing and Ta'Vaalor are currently being swapped. The swap should be completed in about a minute or less.
    >
    updating inventory...
    >
    updating locker(s)...
    >
    finished updating all
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Nevermind, that was on a premie character. Problem still exists on my non-premie account:
    >;invdb
    --- Lich: invdb active.
    updating bank account...
    >
    updating character...
    >
    --- Lich: error: NOT NULL constraint failed: character.account_type
    C:/Games/Ruby200/lib/ruby/gems/2.0.0/gems/sqlite3-1.3.13-x86-mingw32/lib/sqlite3/statement.rb:108:in `step'
    C:/Games/Ruby200/lib/ruby/gems/2.0.0/gems/sqlite3-1.3.13-x86-mingw32/lib/sqlite3/statement.rb:108:in `block in each'
    --- Lich: invdb has exited.

P.S. This has become less about the issue and more about seeing how many posts I can make in a row before getting interrupted.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Six
    I like penis.

5. Default

Just here for the KIBOSH!

-j
    bid 1337
    Dett *BANGS* his gavel! "The bidding is now open for lot number 21: a grey-swirled coraesine relic! Who will start the bidding at 20 silvers?"
    >

The auctioneer nods to you as you bid 1,337 silvers.
    >
    The auctioneer calls out, "Ardwen bids 175,000,000 silvers! New bids must be at least 192,500,000 silvers."

le sigh.

Blog Entries

lol
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xanlin View Post
    I don't want a fix bad enough or I would have created a discord account already. I only use my non premie account for minor item storage. Just mentioned the issue in case you were unaware.
    I like penis.

Still one of the most useful scripts.

But I have a request - can you include shop inventory?

Maybe have the option to set a variable. For example (city) (char name). People whould have to set this for every character they have a shop in, unless you can figure it out automatically. And not sure about partner shops, but if you can include shop inventory then it would be FULL inventory script!
    Last edited by nocturnix; 06-28-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Have been running the ;invdb at login for all my characters for a while now.... completely forgot about the export option, which is what I've been trying to do by hand for the longest time. Thanks nocturnix for bumping this thread, and xanlin for the script!
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Super simple feature request:

Can you please add a confirmation when resetting the database? ie. "Are you sure you want to delete all character inventory data? y/n" Second time i typed ;invdb reset instead of ;invdb refresh and wiped out my 10+ character database