Page 89 of 763 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189589 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Please. Have you been reading the PC lately? Notice how many posts a day are outrage from the right-wing nuts over nit picky bullshit? People are still really butt-hurt over Obama's two terms.
    Seriously, just look at the nutjobs foaming at the mouth over AOC

Our current climate of political division and the light speed of viral media spreading before the truth is known.

Its too bad what happened to all involved in that incident.
    Come on. Even IF the original narrative was legit, that is a bunch of teens got in a Native American's face and...stood there...smiling...you still think that is worthy of national news, but a woman chases an old Jewish man down to call him a Nazi and a racist, then goes on Facebook and asks people to find out where he lives so she can continue to harass him, his wife, his kids, his friends, and get him fired from his job, but that isn't worthy of national news?

Again it's almost as if the media has an agenda to push and you're seemingly okay with that.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I struggle to think what his legacy will be in 2 more years. I guess he is still first black president?
    His legacy will still be 100x whatever Trump's will be.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    His legacy will still be 100x whatever Trump's will be.
    I disagree. Trump's legacy will forever be bigger both in a sense of investigations, outrage, support, etc and mostly for his impact on politics than probably any president in the last 50 years, maybe more.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

5. Default

I disagree. Trump's legacy will forever be bigger both in a sense of investigations, outrage, support, etc and mostly for his impact on politics than probably any president in the last 50 years, maybe more.
    Sure, Trump's legacy will be that he was a colossal failure both as a president and as a decent human being. That's something to be really proud of for sure.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sure, Trump's legacy will be that he was a colossal failure both as a president and as a decent human being. That's something to be really proud of for sure.
    You are foaming at the mouth. I never said he was successful or not, decent or not, nor am I proud of, or not proud of him. What I stated is fact though.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

7. Default

You are foaming at the mouth. I never said he was successful or not, decent or not, nor am I proud of, or not proud of him. What I stated is fact though.
    I'm just stating the obvious. Obama will have a legacy. He's admired around the world. Trump will be something everyone points at and says WTF were they thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Come on. Even IF the original narrative was legit, that is a bunch of teens got in a Native American's face and...stood there...smiling...you still think that is worthy of national news, but a woman chases an old Jewish man down to call him a Nazi and a racist, then goes on Facebook and asks people to find out where he lives so she can continue to harass him, his wife, his kids, his friends, and get him fired from his job, but that isn't worthy of national news?

Again it's almost as if the media has an agenda to push and you're seemingly okay with that.
    Define "the media" then define what you think their "agenda" is?

Holy sheet.

Back, it's okay to both recognize that it's good we have a "free" media while also recognizing that the media is largely fucked up in this country.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-04-2019 at 08:37 PM.

Only a retard would not know and only a troll would pretend not to know. You're both, so I'm not sure which you're claiming at this point. Please clarify.