Page 78 of 277 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 2765

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

  1. #771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I will shove both my thumbs into your eyes and watch you stumble around before finishing the job.
    DEATH THREAT! Reporting!

  2. #772
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    7,426
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You can get psychologically addicted to Gemstone too. What's your point?

    I'm talking about real addiction as in a chemical addiction like you get from real drugs.

    Stop believing in Reefer Madness. Only the most retarded of the retarded still buy into that shit.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  3. #773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    DEATH THREAT! Reporting!
    I'll give you a death threat!

  4. #774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'll give you a death threat!
    REPORTED!

    Androidpk was right.. you DO give death threats!

    No wonder he was afraid for his life.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    REPORTED!

    Androidpk was right.. you DO give death threats!

    No wonder he was afraid for his life.
    Aww maaan..he's never gonna shut up about it now.

  6. #776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    How is she not dead?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How is she not dead?

  8. #778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    Aww maaan..he's never gonna shut up about it now.
    Maybe this will give him something to focus on instead of "ZOMG TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" for a day or two.

    I'm just here to help.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  9. #779

    Default

    A group of far left bullies confronted Chelsea Clinton at a vigil, yes at a vigil! To blame HER for the massacre in New Zealand because she dared to have the audacity to condemn Ilhan Omar's anti-semitic shit.

    Imagine that. Ilhan Omar makes anti-semitic remarks, Chelsea Clinton condemns those remarks, a mass murderer on the other side of the world shoots up some Mosques, and this is somehow Chelsea Clinton's fault?

    I'm not a huge fan of Chelsea Clinton but give me a fucking break!

    The left is losing their minds faster than I thought.

    The woman who yelled at Chelsea refuses to apologize because she felt morally righteous about her screaming at Chelsea because the vigil had more non-Muslims in attendance than Muslims.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-16-2019 at 04:49 AM.

  10. #780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    A group of far left bullies confronted Chelsea Clinton at a vigil, yes at a vigil! To blame HER for the massacre in New Zealand because she dared to have the audacity to condemn Ilhan Omar's anti-semitic shit.

    Imagine that. Ilhan Omar makes anti-semitic remarks, Chelsea Clinton condemns those remarks, a mass murderer on the other side of the world shoots up some Mosques, and this is somehow Chelsea Clinton's fault?

    I'm not a huge fan of Chelsea Clinton but give me a fucking break!

    The left is losing their minds faster than I thought.

    The woman who yelled at Chelsea refuses to apologize because she felt morally righteous about her screaming at Chelsea because the vigil had more non-Muslims in attendance than Muslims.
    Surprise! The woman in question is a Bernie supporter. When will Bernie personally apologize to Chelsea for the way his supporters treated her? That's how this game works now right?

    Also things are pretty crazy right now. I've been reading a lot of tweets about this story and so far the vast majority of Democrats are siding with the lunatic who yelled at Chelsea whereas every single Republican is defending Chelsea. I predict within 48 hours Chelsea will apologize for being yelled at, then apologize to Ilhan Omar and promise to never condemn anti-semitism again. Because this is what happens when you get in bed with the far left, you so desperately want to stay in bed with them that you sell your soul to them.

    From the lunatic in question:

    the CAUCASITY that chelsea clinton has showing up to a vigil for the 49 muslims massacred in an islamophobic hate crime after STOKING ISLAMOPHOBIA AND RACISM surrounding ilhan omar.... fucking ridiculous.
    So she's not just angry that non-Muslims showed up, but that WHITE people up. And the racists (on the far left like Androidpk) is of course siding with the racist.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-16-2019 at 05:03 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •