Page 654 of 763 FirstFirst ... 154554604644652653654655656664704754 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Here's some hardcore corn for you:

Quirks, sure. Obsessively broadcasting to everyone what you're currently masturbating to every day though...that's just weird, to put it politely.
    I’ve got to spread rep around more often, but thanks for the corn. That will come in “handy” tonight.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 06-14-2023 at 05:13 PM.

The messy feud between two of MAGA world's biggest stars burst into public view on Wednesday, when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) a "little *****" to her face on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives.

More...
    Classy.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Classy.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Classy.
    Classy like when Nancy tore up the SOTU behind Trump? Glass houses and all that.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Classy like when Nancy tore up the SOTU behind Trump? Glass houses and all that.
    That's probably the least classy outburst I can recall in my 40 years of following politics.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) laid blame Thursday on the U.S. Coast Guard after the armed forces branch said it had found pieces of the lost Titan submersible on the ocean floor. Things might have turned out differently, he said, if leadership "had just acted sooner."

Crenshaw made the comments shortly after the Coast Guard said Thursday that a remotely operated vehicle (ROV) discovered a debris field "consistent with the catastrophic loss of its pressure chamber." The Wall Street Journal later reported that the Navy had registered sounds consistent with an explosion or implosion shortly after contact with the Titan was lost Sunday, but a Navy official later said it would have been "irresponsible" to assume then that the Titan passengers and pilot had died.

More...

Not even Aquaman could have saved them. You can't blame the Coast Guard for this one.

Not even Aquaman could have saved them. You can't blame the Coast Guard for this one.
    I'm curious what he thinks could have been done to save people from a sub 720'ing itself even if the Coast Guard was right there on the surface in the location waiting to leap in.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Agreed.

I don’t want to see anyone die a horrific death at the bottom of the ocean, but the monumental effort that was made trying to save some billionaires who willingly accepted to play 10,000 Leagues Under the Sea in as janky ass used water heater just doesn’t seem like a good use of resources. Politics of national security and immigration aside for a moment, there are Cuban migrants that die every day in homemade oceanic vessels in an effort to escape the horrible poverty & oppression of communism. Saving those people is not a sensational story though.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Agreed.

I don’t want to see anyone die a horrific death at the bottom of the ocean, but the monumental effort that was made trying to save some billionaires who willingly accepted to play 10,000 Leagues Under the Sea in as janky ass used water heater just doesn’t seem like a good use of resources. Politics of national security and immigration aside for a moment, there are Cuban migrants that die every day in homemade oceanic vessels in an effort to escape the horrible poverty & oppression of communism. Saving those people is not a sensational story though.
    I keep hearing people say stuff like "165,000 other people died today, so what?"

And to those people I ask...how many of them imploded though?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I keep hearing people say stuff like "165,000 other people died today, so what?"

And to those people I ask...how many of them imploded though?
    Yeah I get what you mean. It is a horrible way to go. I’ve also seen tons of comments of people celebrating the death of billionaires which is atrocious. All that being said, I still don’t believe the massive effort and money we spent saving them was a good use of our resources. We did so for clout chasing reasons.