Page 390 of 756 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440490 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 7558

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    It's that news to you? Lol
    No but it's been awhile since they posted something trying to shame vaxxers. They need attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    No but it's been awhile since they posted something trying to shame vaxxers. They need attention.
    So.. if you are fully vaxxed, you can spread covid just as much as those who are unvaxxed.

There goes your "YOU ARE BEING SELFISH IF YOU AREN'T FULLY VAXXED" diatribe.

Let people worry about themselves. You worry about yourself.

I know you are a liberal and obviously know what is best for everyone.. but maybe just sit this one out and just concentrate all your effort on keeping yourself safe.

Thanks.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

No one is shaming vaxxers. We're shaming retards like you for being retarded and full of shit, and unfortunately there is no vaccination for retardedness.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

In what amounts to offering a prize for breaking the law at the right place and time, the Federal government will be rewarding illegal behavior and waving a huge flag of surrounder to illegal immigrantion.

I can't get behind this and I'm betting a substantial majority of Americans, Hispanic-Americans in particular will be appalled by conceding that legitimate law enforcement is wrong and deserving of massive unearned compensation.

No joke, if this comes to fruition, Democrats can effectively kiss keeping Congress or the Whitehouse goodbye for years to come.

U.S. in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Families Separated at Border

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is in talks to offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, according to people familiar with the matter, as several agencies work to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-a...er-11635447591

In what amounts to offering a prize for breaking the law at the right place and time, the Federal government will be rewarding illegal behavior and waving a huge flag of surrounder to illegal immigrantion.

I can't get behind this and I'm betting a substantial majority of Americans, Hispanic-Americans in particular will be appalled by conceding that legitimate law enforcement is wrong and deserving of massive unearned compensation.

No joke, if this comes to fruition, Democrats can effectively kiss keeping Congress or the Whitehouse goodbye for years to come.

No need to worry about losing elections when you can just import new voters indefinitely.

But yeah, I wonder how black people feel about these reparations...
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

I wonder where they are planning to pull that money from. Hopefully Congress tells him to go fuck himself.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Didn't expect this response from Seran... odd, in a good way.

Told you... eventually they'll come for something you care about. All far-leftists understand is sowing division, hate, and distrust to try and retain power... and it works for awhile, because ignorant people think and believe they "mean well"... humans are going to human, and the wheel goes around.

Shame took you this long to realize it Seran. Hopefully you start using your brain instead of partisan talking points your puppet-masters keep telling you.
    Last edited by Shaps; 10-29-2021 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I wonder where they are planning to pull that money from. Hopefully Congress tells him to go fuck himself.
    The Judgment Fund alleviates the need for congressional appropriate unfortunately, otherwise I'd say it'd be a fair mechanism to stop this nonsense. What's even more insane, to even reach this point the Federal government had to waive it's sovereign immunity to even face a suit, or threat of suit.

Surprised you are upset, this IS what you voted for. Amnesty, soft on crime, open borders, financial ruin and so on. All because Orange Man Bad and you didn't like mean tweets.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Didn't expect this response from Seran... odd, in a good way.

Told you... eventually they'll come for something you care about. All far-leftists understand is sowing division, hate, and distrust to try and retain power... and it works for awhile, because ignorant people think and believe they "mean well"... humans are going to human, and the wheel goes around.

Shame took you this long to realize it Seran. Hopefully you start using your brain instead of partisan talking points your puppet-masters keep telling you.
    Every once in a while Seran is on the right side of things. Not usually, but sometimes. Broken clocks, etc.