Page 307 of 763 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

I can’t wait until Trump wrecks sanctuary cities.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Trump says something mean about a judge.

Schumer: OMG! This is the worst! Chief Justice Roberts, it's time to speak up and defend the independence of the federal judiciary!!!!!!

2 weeks later.

Schumer: Fuck you, Gorsuch! Fuck you, Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind! If you don't vote the way I want you to vote then you will pay the price and you won't know what hit you!

I'm serious, it's time to designate the Democratic party a terrorist organization, have them disbanded, and see if the left can build another party without the radical terrorist element.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-04-2020 at 08:14 PM.

Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the big name in this whole virus mess.

Fake news: Fauci, it's being reported by us that you're being muzzled by the Trump administration. Why are they muzzling you? What are they hiding?
    Fauci: I am not being muzzled, I'm talking to you right now.
    Fake news: So you're saying Trump didn't take this virus seriously enough but now he is?
    Fauci: Trump took it seriously by restricting travel from hot spots and directing the CDC to research options in case it started to spread here.
    Fake news: But you're saying Trump isn't doing enough now?
    Fauci: The federal government is doing everything they can to contain this virus and prevent it from spreading.
    Fake news: But you think Trump is a fool to not suggest vulnerable Americans stay away from large crowds because he cares more about the stock market than American lives?
    Fauci: Quite the opposite, the federal government is now recommending vulnerable Americans stay away from large crowds, don't go on long plane trips, and don't get on a cruise ship.
    Fake news: Bottom line is Orange Man Bad, right?

Can the news be useful for the first time ever and learn to code already?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the big name in this whole virus mess.

Fake news: Fauci, it's being reported by us that you're being muzzled by the Trump administration. Why are they muzzling you? What are they hiding?
    Fauci: I am not being muzzled, I'm talking to you right now.
    Fake news: So you're saying Trump didn't take this virus seriously enough but now he is?
    Fauci: Trump took it seriously by restricting travel from hot spots and directing the CDC to research options in case it started to spread here.
    Fake news: But you're saying Trump isn't doing enough now?
    Fauci: The federal government is doing everything they can to contain this virus and prevent it from spreading.
    Fake news: But you think Trump is a fool to not suggest vulnerable Americans stay away from large crowds because he cares more about the stock market than American lives?
    Fauci: Quite the opposite, the federal government is now recommending vulnerable Americans stay away from large crowds, don't go on long plane trips, and don't get on a cruise ship.
    Fake news: Bottom line is Orange Man Bad, right?

Can the news be useful for the first time ever and learn to code already?
    Didn't they go nuts when Trump resticted travel to/from some areas?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Coronavirus is obviously an excuse for the Trump administration to discriminate against Muslims immigrating to our country.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Didn't they go nuts when Trump resticted travel to/from some areas?
    Yes because it's racist or some dumb shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Coronavirus is obviously something Trump created himself to use as an excuse for the Trump administration to discriminate against Muslims immigrating to our country.
    Fixed.

Watching Democrats now pretend to give a single shit about the elderly population in the face of the Wuhan Flu just so they can use it as a weapon against Trump is yet another example of the disgusting way they use people as nothing but pawns.

These are the same people who invented the "ok boomer" meme to outright dismiss anything a "boomer" has to say and they are the same people who constantly bitch and moan about boomers and the elderly voting in ways that goes against what younger people want and complaining because they are so old so they won't have to "live with the consequences" of their votes, unlike the "younger" generation.

This "younger" generation of Democrats are now pretending to care if the elderly die.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-16-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Watching Democrats now pretend to give a single shit about the elderly population in the face of the Wuhan Flu
    It isn't a flu.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It isn't a flu.
    My bad. The Wuhan Virus.