Page 30 of 756 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130530 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What a racist!

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Maybe I'm just forgetting, but I don't recall Tgo starting a billion threads every time Obama farted or ate a steak in a way he disapproves of or whatever just to cry about the same shit in every thread and labeling everyone who doesn't blindly agree with them a Nazi. Meanwhile idiots like crywolff think people like Roseanne are alt-right Nazis now and if you disagree with him you're also a Nazi.

These 3 idiots though probably have dozens of threads crying about Trump, all of which are just the same ball of fail, and then they tell other people to stay on topic.

It really is hilariously amazing to witness, and their arrogance renders them incapable of understanding why no one bothers to seriously engage them or do much other than troll them, which turns into claims of "I'm being stalked!"
    You're forgetting.Quick search found multiple threads on him bitching about everything from Obama playing golf too much (Trump has almost played more in 2 years than Obama did in 8) to bitching about Obama learning about a story on the news. (Because Trump doesn't fap 10 hours a day to Fox news)

It's a circle jerk on both sides.
    Last edited by Some Rogue; 09-01-2018 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    You're forgetting.Quick search found multiple threads on him bitching about everything from Obama playing golf too much (Trump has almost played more in 2 years than Obama did in 8) to bitching about Obama learning about a story on the news. (Because Trump doesn't fap 10 hours a day to Fox news)

It's a circle jerk on both sides.
    Of course I bitched about Obama, it wasn't a near hourly whine fest though. If you think my whining was even near the levels of the current Trump Derangement Syndrome Trio then you got some more research to do. Get to it.

How many posts are you going to make bitching about me posting too much? How many times are you cunts going to type my name? If you hate seeing what I write, put me on ignore you dumbshit. It ain't that hard.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    How many posts are you going to make bitching about me posting too much? How many times are you cunts going to type my name? If you hate seeing what I write, put me on ignore you dumbshit. It ain't that hard.
    Obnoxious trolls are obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Obnoxious trolls are obnoxious.
    Retarded retards are retarded.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Of course I bitched about Obama, it wasn't a near hourly whine fest though. If you think my whining was even near the levels of the current Trump Derangement Syndrome Trio then you got some more research to do. Get to it.
    Nah, you're the one with all the time on your hands Kettle.

Better go back and scrub some posts though so it doesn't look so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Nah, you're the one with all the time on your hands Kettle.

Better go back and scrub some posts though so it doesn't look so bad.
    You must be confusing him and Androidpk.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    cwolff associates "Trump Derangement Syndrome Trio" with someone typing his own name.

We have trained you well, young one. Now go forth and cry in the real world for all to see!